Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
frazboyz submitted a new resource:

Pixie FDK - The perfect Frost Dragon Killer.

fdklogo.png

Features
  • Orb avoidance
  • Death walk
  • Summoning support.
  • Obelisk support.
  • Altar support.
  • All regular/super/extreme potions/flasks.
  • All alternative potions(prayer, antifire, overloads, etc)

Setup
  1. The bot requires you to have falador teleport tabs so start with one of these.
  2. Use RS3's interface, not legacy.
  3. Turn off the new loot settings(Game...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your release, can't wait to see what's in store for this.

Edit: I get an error running this, is it possible this was an accidental release?
Edit 2: Needs potions, never mind.

Congrats on your release, can't wait to see what's in store for this.

Edit: I get an error running this, is it possible this was an accidental release?
Edit 2: Needs potions, never mind.
It currently supports Normal Antifure, Prayer, Attack, Strength, Magic potions.

Can we have a video or something?
It would be great if some one could make one for me :p

Some things to keep in mind:

• Should take a step backwards when avoiding orbs to prevent revolution from attacking the dragon
  • Doesn't support flasks
  • Charm Imp would be nice to be able to use
  • Fails multiple times while attempting to bank potions, causing leftover antifire(2)'s, etc, to be left in the inventory after banking
  • Recently I've been faced with assholes who will hit the dragon once and then run away, they will get the drops when you kill it. Do you think there is a solution to this? Like maybe checking if the dragon has full HP when you first attack it, sounds hard though.

Mod Automation
Some things to keep in mind:

• Should take a step backwards when avoiding orbs to prevent revolution from attacking the dragon
  • Doesn't support flasks
  • Charm Imp would be nice to be able to use
  • Fails multiple times while attempting to bank potions, causing leftover antifire(2)'s, etc, to be left in the inventory after banking
  • Recently I've been faced with assholes who will hit the dragon once and then run away, they will get the drops when you kill it. Do you think there is a solution to this? Like maybe checking if the dragon has full HP when you first attack it, sounds hard though.
Regarding that last one it should be possible to back-calculate by getting the health after the first attack and then re-adding the damage done during that first attack and then comparing to total HP.

Can you make it a tele tab support to avoid deaths?

Ok, so i brought 2 anti fire and 2 prayers. i had full prayer and it just drinks all of the prayer pots

Can you make it a tele tab support to avoid deaths?

Ok, so i brought 2 anti fire and 2 prayers. i had full prayer and it just drinks all of the prayer pots
I will look into that bug, also what do you mean in the first line?

I think there's some indication for whenever the frost dragon is being attacked by anyone else, I think there appears a star or an asterix next to the NPC name :p

I think there's some indication for whenever the frost dragon is being attacked by anyone else, I think there appears a star or an asterix next to the NPC name :p

Really?! that would make life easy! xD

Are they're any notes on what you actually added/altered/fixed? I looked at the link up a couple of posts, it has nothing specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.