Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phosani's Nightmare Mate

Primate
No I haven't even used it so far, just seen the latest comments so I was thinking it wasn't updated yet...anyways what gear you recommend and settings for mid to high account?
i recommend following wiki recommendations apart from the use of brews and gmaul as a spec weapon

hi idk what i’m doing wrong but this gets stuck at the bank b4 even starting just trying to withdrawal everything into the inventory at once, when i equip my arm the bot puts it in the bank then back into inventory?

I'm not sure why but death handling doesn't work, it Just spams and doesn't select the first option not sure why
  • Death handling - recovers your items and continues

is there a way to set prayers from 1 tick to 2 ticks? looks too dangerous for me but could be wrong
EDIT: what does direct input banking / Totems: "Use direct input" mean?

Thanks

Last edited:
Noticed a small bug:
Sometimes if he is "Charging Totem"s he is Positioning after every hit for no reason. There are no holes or anything to avoid. If I go on "PAUSE" and "PLAY" he acts normal again and doesnt changes his postion for no reason anymore.

Primate
Noticed a small bug:
Sometimes if he is "Charging Totem"s he is Positioning after every hit for no reason. There are no holes or anything to avoid. If I go on "PAUSE" and "PLAY" he acts normal again and doesnt changes his postion for no reason anymore.
its just getting into your preferred range