Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phosani's Nightmare Mate

Hi,

have you got recommended gear set up for this bot? Got around 1.5b bank and I want a decent gear to run this btu not sure.

I managed to get the bot working but it doesnt attack the boss in the last phase? it just dodged the circles until it dies to the 15's

EDIT: it doesnt attack the boss throughout the entire fight, it just auto retaliates to it

Last edited:
Primate
I managed to get the bot working but it doesnt attack the boss in the last phase? it just dodged the circles until it dies to the 15's

EDIT: it doesnt attack the boss throughout the entire fight, it just auto retaliates to it
then set your npc attack options to not be hidden

I got the same issue where the bot is not attacking the boss while it perfoms the hand in floor special. It does attack everything else when phosani is doing the floor special, but not the boss. So in the last fase, the bot just avoids the hands, but not attacking the boss.

Primate
I got the same issue where the bot is not attacking the boss while it perfoms the hand in floor special. It does attack everything else when phosani is doing the floor special, but not the boss. So in the last fase, the bot just avoids the hands, but not attacking the boss.

I have the same issue, it can't finish a kill because of it.
aware and looking for a fix

As of today, the bot doesn't even start anymore. It crashes the RM client after trying to create an instance. Tried restarting pc, and re-installing RM, but nothing works. Every other script is working fine.

Primate
As of today, the bot doesn't even start anymore. It crashes the RM client after trying to create an instance. Tried restarting pc, and re-installing RM, but nothing works. Every other script is working fine.
Client developer messed something up, he's working on it