Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phosani's Nightmare Mate

think thats normal. question for you, is the bot using sleep as a teleport to fight the boss now?
yeah right away it changed

lag, or plugins

Does the poh restore only work the ornate pool? I have 1 under and it just teleports to house then right to the bank without getting drunk on the pool water to restore prayer. I have the 2nd best pool just not the best 1 yet

yeah right away it changed

Does the poh restore only work the ornate pool? I have 1 under and it just teleports to house then right to the bank without getting drunk on the pool water to restore prayer. I have the 2nd best pool just not the best 1 yet

Writer confirmed this only allows for max pool for poh restore. Ornate pool only

upload_2023-12-31_12-55-21.png
Could I have a refund for .40? Tried running it twice and am getting this. I ran it earlier today with no issues.

Trialing this for abit. My bot with 10 manta rays is failing to make a kill due to consistently missing prayers even on my home servers. I've set all the gear and stuff, done it tons manually but I can't figure out why it's sometimes missing prayer flicks (i.e prioing gear swaps, or attack clicking over prayer swapping). I do have direct input on.

Primate
Trialing this for abit. My bot with 10 manta rays is failing to make a kill due to consistently missing prayers even on my home servers. I've set all the gear and stuff, done it tons manually but I can't figure out why it's sometimes missing prayer flicks (i.e prioing gear swaps, or attack clicking over prayer swapping). I do have direct input on.
the prayers are pretty much tick perfect if you have direct input enabled for both protection and offensive prayers. other actions/clicks don't intervene with the prayer handling

Never mind, after a few runs started getting more efficient, guessing either just start up or had bad ping at the time for some reason.

Bot gets stuck clicking the bowl to start the nightmare since I haven't gotten a normal KC. When manually entering phosani nightmare and clicking resume on the bot, it teleports out, runs back, then gets stuck again. Do you have a work around on this or do I need to try and complete 1 kc of the regular nightmare which is admittedly dead content, no groups do it anymore.

tested with trial first as recommended. everything was working great. I have been tweaking settings as necessary and my excess health bar started spazzing out like my arrow key was stuck. nothing I did would make it stop so I had to restart the bot 15 mins into an hour. Other than that awesome script. Wish there was a more consolidated detailed setup instead of having to go through discord.

Hi there, bot seems to run pretty good. It freaks out when trying to loot though. it can not loot anything.