Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phosani's Nightmare Mate

hey so the bot seems to just keep teleporting me to the medallions spawn and not going to the nightmare. I've wasted a 2 hrs worth of playtime so far trying to get it working. Normally i have no issues, thanks.

Primate
hey so the bot seems to just keep teleporting me to the medallions spawn and not going to the nightmare. I've wasted a 2 hrs worth of playtime so far trying to get it working. Normally i have no issues, thanks.
Are you on the discord? You should seek help there in the help forum, this is likely an environmental issue, not a bot issue.

Bot seems to be working great, only issue i'm having right now is most of the time, at least one sleepwalker is missed. So it's taking a lot of damage when not needed.

Edit: I lied, Blowpipe was set to long range instead of rapid. Works flawlessly.

Last edited:
Are you on the discord? You should seek help there in the help forum, this is likely an environmental issue, not a bot issue.

So I rebooted my pc, relaunched runelite, then runemate; and that seemed to do the trick! so my apologies man, but yeah the bot honestly plays better than I do lol

Primate
So I rebooted my pc, relaunched runelite, then runemate; and that seemed to do the trick! so my apologies man, but yeah the bot honestly plays better than I do lol
All good. A full restart like that often fixes weird issues like that. :)

works well just wish it didnt try to out dps phosani in desperation phase. cause if it gets rocked for a 50 or something its basically a losing run because it doesnt try to eat again until youre at 10% hp phosani hitting constant 15's while its trying to dodge the floor and dies everytime when put in that situation.

My dumbass ran this half the night 0 restores instead of 1 per trip and got 0 kills in 5 hours xD

Primate
works well just wish it didnt try to out dps phosani in desperation phase. cause if it gets rocked for a 50 or something its basically a losing run because it doesnt try to eat again until youre at 10% hp phosani hitting constant 15's while its trying to dodge the floor and dies everytime when put in that situation.
the whole point of that phase is a dps check