Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OpiaSpiritualMages [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't work,stole £0.30 off me as wouldnt start three times but still took money for an hour. First time it said was out of food, runes, or weapons. then repeated this 2 more times and didnt even log anything. Stay away from this bot!

upload_2018-9-4_16-0-52.png

not working on trial, tempted to buy just to try the premium but not working. -- getting the error with inventory, not missing anything.

hello! I'm new to the runemate botting scene. got the slayer level ready and eadgar's ruse quest done so I could use this bot.
I'm following the instructions, but every time it teleports to seer's village to retrieve the bank preset, the bot stops and says out of runes, food, etc.
Could you please help me out real quick, like is there a specific type of food that I need to have to make the script work? Not sure what I'm missing here.

Thanks!

hello! I'm new to the runemate botting scene. got the slayer level ready and eadgar's ruse quest done so I could use this bot.
I'm following the instructions, but every time it teleports to seer's village to retrieve the bank preset, the bot stops and says out of runes, food, etc.
Could you please help me out real quick, like is there a specific type of food that I need to have to make the script work? Not sure what I'm missing here.

Thanks!

I am experiencing this same problem. I don't think the author is active anymore.

Thanks!

Can you post a screenshot of your inventory for the preset? Make sure it includes alch runes, food, teleport runes for Trollheim teleport, and a Camelot teletab.

Can you post a screenshot of your inventory for the preset? Make sure it includes alch runes, food, teleport runes for Trollheim teleport, and a Camelot teletab.
thanks for the quick reply! attached is the screenshot
Screenshot - 25a4f7fec7881db455ba8a1572c953e0 - Gyazo
had varrock tablets, 1200 fire runes, 240 nature runes, 20 law runes, a super restore (1), and 17 sharks in inventory/preset 3

my bad I was using varrock teleport tablets, probs wasn't supported. i'll switch to camelot tablets and give it a try :D

edit: with camelot teleport tablets, it still says "out of food, runes, or weapon" :(
for the trollheim teleport runes, it's just 2law 2fire right? or do i need to do another quest to change house tablets into trollheim tablets?

edit: are there specific types of gear it's compatible with? I'm using anima core 3 pieces, armadyl 2 pieces, and Decimation 2H bow. tried everything not sure what i'm missing haha :(

Last edited:

https://i.gyazo.com/485fd8ab41e2752282f99a98e0d63bb1.png
a>

Pushed an update that should resolve the issue. Once RuneMate approves the update, I'll give you guys a day free to test it and make up any hours you lost.

For some reason, they approved the update to the lite and peivate versions, but not the public premium version. I've given you all access to the private version to use until the update gets approved for this version.

For some reason, they approved the update to the lite and peivate versions, but not the public premium version. I've given you all access to the private version to use until the update gets approved for this version.

Where do we download tthe private version tho? :eek:

2 bugs im noticing here is if u do edgar ruse teleport it will run to the rock to climb down then it needs to jump the rock wall to get to the godwars rock to get into godwars, it will just constantly climbing up and down the first rock being confused and does that for a few mins an idea to fix it would be delay the reaction time from climbing down the first obstical and jumping the 2nd being the stone wall it will give the bot time to render whats happening asfar as the second issue it doesnt want to tele tab when im out of food instead it hovers over it (varrock tab) other than that works fine for me

update - it just eats sharks in the bank now

2 bugs im noticing here is if u do edgar ruse teleport it will run to the rock to climb down then it needs to jump the rock wall to get to the godwars rock to get into godwars, it will just constantly climbing up and down the first rock being confused and does that for a few mins an idea to fix it would be delay the reaction time from climbing down the first obstical and jumping the 2nd being the stone wall it will give the bot time to render whats happening asfar as the second issue it doesnt want to tele tab when im out of food instead it hovers over it (varrock tab) other than that works fine for me

update - it just eats sharks in the bank now

I'll look into the teletab issue. Does it happen every time or just sometimes?

The rock climbing problem is a problem with RuneMate's webpath. I'd suggest posting a bug report about the path not delaying enough time when climbing down those rock walls on the bug report thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.