Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OpiaSpiritualMages [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EthanOpia submitted a new resource:

OpiaSpiritualMages - Kills Spiritual Mages for ~2.3mph

OpiaSpiritualMages:
2-3m per hour!

Requirements:
  • 83+ slayer
  • 60+ strength
  • 70+ constitution
  • Trollheim teleport unlocked (Edgar's ruse)
s58ymc.png

Features:
  • Break handler sends your player to the lobby is not in combat.
  • Break handler uses emergency teleport and then sends your player to the lobby if your health falls below a certain point.
  • Random eating based on a randomly generated % after each eat....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
runs great, Am getting about 1.2m per hour. I think if I put luck of the dwarves on my bot account it would take my profits up alot tbf but thats the results from my first test, definitely will give it another got with a more optimal setup.

switched my setup abit and am now making 2.1m per hour. My only issue so far is it seems to keep Mithril chainbody, off hand Mithril scrim, Mithril scim, addy 2h. I think it picked them up from other people killing other monsters an then just keep them. Be great if it high alchs them aswell. Thanks

Bots not looting, I am having to loot my self or my pets looting for me. While loot is up it just stands there saying looting items but doesn't do anything.

runs great, Am getting about 1.2m per hour. I think if I put luck of the dwarves on my bot account it would take my profits up alot tbf but thats the results from my first test, definitely will give it another got with a more optimal setup.

switched my setup abit and am now making 2.1m per hour. My only issue so far is it seems to keep Mithril chainbody, off hand Mithril scrim, Mithril scim, addy 2h. I think it picked them up from other people killing other monsters an then just keep them. Be great if it high alchs them aswell. Thanks

Bots not looting, I am having to loot my self or my pets looting for me. While loot is up it just stands there saying looting items but doesn't do anything.

nvm sorted, I had to do a reinstall of runemate an it sorted it.

Attachments

• 20180418174841_OpiaSpiritualMages.txt
    63.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180418173633_OpiaSpiritualMages.txt
    249.4 KB · Views: 0
Mr. Roads
I'm having problems, everything on the runtime info turns into "??" except the time which stays 00 after i press start any idea?

I'm having problems, everything on the runtime info turns into "??" except the time which stays 00 after i press start any idea?
It should be ?? until the bot starts running. If it stays ??, but is actually doing the tasks, the UI had some problems loading.

Mr. Roads
I already click start and nothing happens. Stays at ?? all the time.

I've used your script earlier in the day didn't have this kinda problem.

I already click start and nothing happens. Stays at ?? all the time.

I've used your script earlier in the day didn't have this kinda problem.

The bot doesnt go kill mages, it just stands still and ?? is displayed forever? Sounds like it got stuck loading the character's levels or could not detect the player.

Mr. Roads
Mate nevermind I'll try reinstalling my RuneMate none of the bots are working.

Ok it's the clients fault lol none of the bots are working. Thanks for the reply author.

Mate nevermind I'll try reinstalling my RuneMate none of the bots are working.

Ok it's the clients fault lol none of the bots are working. Thanks for the reply author.

np, glad you got it fixed.

chiller
does anyone has some information about the ban rate? can u bot this on ur main or do u create accounts just for doing this?

Some bugs I found:
doesnt pick up dragon guantlets and high alch them
sometime miss clicks walk here instead of attacking spiritual mage
sometimes stands there for a while if moves away from loot and it isnt seeable on the screen
opportunity to pick up closest loot
opportunity to kill nearest spiritual mage

Status
Not open for further replies.