Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Open Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SlashnHax

I don't understand how this line of code is working (in onStart() ). Where it getUI()?

Code:
Execution.delayUntil(() -> getUi() != null, 5000);

It's in Framwork folder........ ignore this.

Hi, whilst ranging, with the bot set up to loot arrows, the bot keeps looting arrows in the middle of a fight, rather than after the fight.

I've been using it in the Stronghold of Security. It works really well (better than any other free fighter), but I've encountered 2 major issues.

1. Looting is a bit funny sometimes. The bot will become paused/suspended, while in the state of "Picking up" something. It's uncommon, but a pretty big issue, obviously.
  2. In the Stronghold of Security, it somehow clicked me through a door overnight. Not sure why that would happen, but when I woke up, the bot was through the door.
Also, one thing I noticed is that this bot will not wait for a killed monster's items to drop before it tries to target another one. So, a recommendation I have is to allow users to set a delay, which would delay the bot trying to target another monster. This would allow the bot to pick up the items first, then move onto the next monster. This would fix the issue of the bot running around, picking up things after it's already long-since killed the monster that dropped them.

This is a title...
This bot is great, except it's sometimes slow when it tries to get a new target (about 5 seconds). It would also be cool if the bot collected statistics like how many of each monster it kills or what loot it picks up. Other than that its a perfect combat bot.

Hi firstly I just want to thank you for taking time to create this fabulous script, but I realised it doesn't work for the lesser demon in the wizard tower? Do you mind looking into this?

Thanks!

Client Developer
Hi firstly I just want to thank you for taking time to create this fabulous script, but I realised it doesn't work for the lesser demon in the wizard tower? Do you mind looking into this?

Thanks!

Because it is not reachable.

Status
Not open for further replies.