Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Omni Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it crashed imidietly could i get a refund?

Attachments

• 01-12 02-16-33 - Prime Pest Control.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
The bot will keep clicking the gangplank after a game which can cause an easy ban. It has to be reset after every game due to this. It will keep crossing the gangplank until I stop the script and manually move my character into the boat away from the gangplank.

No matter what its trying to do, run to the next portal, attack spinners, it gets stuck on the brawlers and just stands there still trying to do whatever it was trying to do, instead of running around the brawler or attacking it.

update: it also has a real problem in attack portal mode meeting reqs for points during the game because 90 percent of the time it just stands around and doesn't attack npcs.

Last edited:
should add dragon battle Axe spec and might want to make it kill brawler>spinner>portal as the brawler gets it stuck

The bot is broken, i started it midgame it just idled near a portal, then i tried starting it next to plank and it didnt start the runtime, tried several times

"fix pls" doesnt tell the scripter anything that is wrong with the bot!! works fine for me, kinda slow but as expected for a free bot! thank you!

Does not exist.
a bit glitchy when attacking spinners: it clicks multiple times to attack and clicks aways after almost every attack then re attacks
also a bit slow when attacking the portals it just stands there for a few seconds then attacks portal

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.