Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Omni Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one question it says Games Won (P/H) and i couldnt figure out what the P/H meant haha
But other than that great bot so far! keep it up!

I think something might have broken with this bot, that or I was doing something wrong. Could not get it to board the boat, it would just stand next to the gang plank. If I started it in the boat it would do the game of PC when it joined but as soon as it was out of the boat again it would just stand there :(

I think this needs an update. Won't get on the boat to start the game. Once it's in the game it functions fine, just the initial loading onto the boat that needs fixing.

I think something might have broken with this bot, that or I was doing something wrong. Could not get it to board the boat, it would just stand next to the gang plank. If I started it in the boat it would do the game of PC when it joined but as soon as it was out of the boat again it would just stand there :(

I think this needs an update. Won't get on the boat to start the game. Once it's in the game it functions fine, just the initial loading onto the boat that needs fixing.
Are both of you running the latest version of the bot?

It gets hung up on trying to killing spinners sometimes, and can't kill them because of brawlers blocking,
add in a "maximum amount of fails" check when attacking stuff

is this a safe bot lol heard plp got banned using other pc bot

hey man, there is this annoying bug that makes me always miss a boat after every pc game.. pretty much the bot just exits out the area with the minimap and makes me run out instead of clicking onto the boat.. so i should have been getting double the points i been getting.

So far it just keeps clicking the "gang plank" on the level 3 boat, once it gets into a game it just sits at the boat and does nothing. When could we see a fix for this bot?

It seems if you don't check the "use quick prayer" the bot will work just fine besides it always crossing the "gang plank" before a game starts on pest control.

Status
Not open for further replies.