Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old Regal Construction [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So runemate just updated and I refreshed everything now the bot wont unnote oak planks. I start in house will full inventory and when the bot leaves the house it just stays out of the portal doing nothing.

edit: so the problem was with the client and has been fixed. working just like before with oak larders thank you

Last edited:
Worked well, would like to see an update for it. Little hiccups like clicking one too many times to dismantle. Thanks for the bot

Last edited:
un-noting planks through the butler is bugged for me when trying to do mahogany tables have to unnote them in rimmington currently

un-noting planks through the butler is bugged for me when trying to do mahogany tables have to unnote them in rimmington currently
I know this seems like a dumb question, but you have the gold and the planks you want in your inventory right? I made a simple mistake like not having the bell to call the butler at first then it was smooth sailing.

I know this seems like a dumb question, but you have the gold and the planks you want in your inventory right? I made a simple mistake like not having the bell to call the butler at first then it was smooth sailing.

Yup i fucked around with it for a while it wouldn't call the butler it would just sit there and spam "20" in the chat i have the bell as well only thing that worked was setting it to unnote things at rimmington which is fine.

When trying to use the Mythical cape rack option, starting with all necessary items + quest hall room and character starting next to portal I get a repeating error "Cannot find spot to build". Have tried removing and rotating the room etc but to no avail.

And re-work on this? Would consider a premium hourly if there's ever any thoughts about working the bot complete.

Thanks!

Have the same problems as others above me. Butler is bugged when called to serve. Just spams 20 in the chat, but unnote through Phials works fine, just takes a bit longer.

Use butler on M tables is working for me but only getting 350k exp an hour. Only problem i have is that it waits till the inventory is completely empty MOST (like 90%) of the time before it request to go get 24 more planks. Other than that working great on two different accounts!

It says the bridge is outdated please restart the runemate client and try again.

any idea when this will be updated again.

hi love your bot but oak larder isnt working sometimes cant find it, and now it does a logout break after every minute

Works for a while using butler but then gives this message repeatedly:
00:04:18 WARN Could not find spot to build in

Standing in the same spot as it did for 3 minutes before.

Oh and the break manager seems to be broken.
Bot says "breaking for xx:xx:xx" but it still continues building :D

Last edited:
Bot it broken when using a servant to fetch planks, it just keeps clicking on call servant non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.