Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old Regal Construction [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works flawless for oak larders. Thanks for an awesome bot! Can't believe it's free

Hi, I'm getting an error saying Regal Construction could not be started (null). Any ideas?

Retrieving planks from the butler is broken :/ Is there any possibility it could be fixed? I would gladly pay. Thank you.

Hi Snuf, I tried again today and the null error isn't an issue anymore it would seem. But the script endlessly calls for the butler and doesn't select my preset 24 oak planks.
In the report, it says WARN Could not find item to select for sendToBankForItems

Thanks!

I don't know where people are getting their issues, I've had no problem with mine.

I had the bell to call the butler, stood next to the item I'm making with my noted items and pressed play and it runs fine.

Hi, so I tried it again because you mentioned standing there with your noted items. I obviously didn't read the instructions properly if there were any.... I didn't have my planks noted and it wouldn't work. I thought when we selected to use the butler in the set-up that he would collect them from the bank. So, the issue was with the fact that the butler doesn't do any retrieving from the bank... he just un-notes. Right now, it looks like it's working perfectly!

It works great, but I don't have the gp to pay for mahogany tables. I know it's been mentioned before, but oak dungeon doors are a much cheaper alternative. Bot works flawlessly. Make sure to have money pouch/bell pull for your servant.

Status
Not open for further replies.