Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old Regal Construction [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps right clicking all the time to remove and build. It works after it right clicks around 5 times each time and hovers over all the options. Looks a bit too suspicious.

got wont take planks or request more from butler. just leaves in on chat dialoge. it will call the butler and will just leave up the chat box to retreive more plantks. once planks arrive the problem repeatsts with the no selection fof options in chat boxes with bustler. also doenst always make oak larders. just sits there

Last edited:
got wont take planks or request more from butler. just leaves in on chat dialoge. it will call the butler and will just leave up the chat box to retreive more plantks. once planks arrive the problem repeatsts with the no selection fof options in chat boxes with bustler. also doenst always make oak larders. just sits there
what butler? post log files

the script doesn't pay the the butler the 10k fee so its not completely afkable. good free bot tho

the script doesn't pay the the butler the 10k fee so its not completely afkable. good free bot tho

you can set the fee to come out automatically (dont ask me again is an option in the speech menu that carries over in between logins)

works pretty good been making oak larders. Can you add oak dungeon doors for quicker xp?

Freezes almost exactly 7 minutes in and continues to do so every 7 minutes. Will right click on the option to build larder and freeze up. Moving the camera around will correct the issue but only momentarily.

EDIT: Feel the need to backtrack a bit of what I said. The bot does not run well whatsoever. You must be paying very close attention to it as it is prone to stalling VERY consistently. Use with caution.

Last edited:
Doing Oak Larders:

The bot is only currently working for me if you have a money pouch inside your home (58 construction required), so that you can have a total of 24 inventory spaces free in conjunction with your demon butler (I haven't tested the regular butler).

It still seems to get hung up every once in a while on the "remove larder" stage. Changing my mouse multiplier from 1.1 to 0.8 seemed to help a little. Would be perfect if it didn't get hung up on "remove larder".

This bot is ridiculously broken right now, if you don't have coin pouch, it will spam click the butler when they demand gold, ridiculous

if possible, dungeon doors would be a great addition, as vestito said. 120k/hour isn't much, which is what oak larders are at when running this bot.

Yeah the bot isn't performing well with any tasks. Can't unnote planks at Phials nor can it choose to build the right thing :/

For example, I have oak planks and oak tables selected but it just hovers over teak table. When trying to unnote at phials, instead of clicking exchange after the conversation prompts, it just keeps clicking the noted planks onto Phials.

I believe the bot just got updated on Jan 22 - Just wanted to note that everything is working as expected with incredible "human touch." I've used both Phails un-note and demon butler. Cheers.

This works great however the issue seems to be with demon butler as the normal butler works fine. As soon as the dbutler asks for payment the script doesnt know what to do howevcer it paid the normal butler without a hitch. I have just sat through and watched it so will either have to wait for an update or manually pay the butler every 8 trips

Is there a way to make the call butler function run before you run out of planks? thats how most people training const would call and it would make the bot seem much more "human"

bot is working to build oak larders but only if I use phials to un note if I try and use demon butler it just spam clicks call butler, I have a coin pouch for the butler to pay with 3m in and a bell call, it also is struggling to make teak garden benches it will build 2 or 3 then click on the build fence option and be stuck there so ive had to move back to oak larders any idea whats causing this?

bot just keeps calling butler over and over and if you try and by pass that by doing yourself it will just keep trying to call him even if you send him to get the planks yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.