Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old Regal Construction [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I can't get it to unnote planks, it just clicks on the unnoted planks and clicks on the butler, again and again, but it needs to have the chat options to unnote it. please fix. How do I get it to work? I have in my inventory noted oak planks, coins, hammer, saw. am I missing anything? thanks

Well it's broken right now, and I added credits and It's eating away my credits even if it only runs for 2 minutes.

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    Regal Construction - $0.1 x 1 hour

4 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Today at 11:30 AM
  3. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Today at 11:29 AM
  4. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Today at 6:36 AM
  5. You sent $0.30 to RuneMate
    Regal Construction - $0.1 x 3 hours

Today at 6:31 AM

Logs of when they were working stopped after 6:36 am eastern time

I would like to request a refund on the last $.40 of my credits that I've spent trying to get this to work.

Hi, Everytime I leave the bot on for more than 20 minutes, it stops working. As you are aware, everytime I restart it up I lose cash. can you please help?

Well it's broken right now, and I added credits and It's eating away my credits even if it only runs for 2 minutes.

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

4 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Today at 11:30 AM
  3. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Today at 11:29 AM
  4. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Today at 6:36 AM
  5. You sent $0.30 to RuneMate
    Regal Construction - $0.1 x 3 hours

Today at 6:31 AM

Logs of when they were working stopped after 6:36 am eastern time

I would like to request a refund on the last $.40 of my credits that I've spent trying to get this to work.

Did I refund you? Please let me know, I think I did but there is no viable way for me to go back and check.

Hi, Everytime I leave the bot on for more than 20 minutes, it stops working. As you are aware, everytime I restart it up I lose cash. can you please help?

Runemate's payment system is out of my control. Please post logs from your sessions if you would like a refund.

Making this bot free until I have time to maintain it. Push in Q.

No it didn't, but it's fine your bot is great when it works. I think it broke due to the update on the day, got fixed the day after I believe, as you can see Sep 21, 2018 it used $.60 had to drop another payment to afford it though.

pmxW7Q7.png

It works just fine for me. But it also says "free for the month of Oct." but it kicked me off after 1 hour saying that I'm out of free time. I would be more than happy to use the paid version, but it's not showing up for me. Can you please assist me with this?

it is telling me that my time limit is reached and i need to use a premium version but i cant find a premium version.

it has said I have used all I can for free then logs me out. I thought October was free? if not take my dam money and let me continue!
haha great program would love to be able to continue free or paid..

Keeps saying it can't find item to have the butler send to bank. The 30k+ planks say otherwise.

73da34d967989fa9b690dd4ae7aac44c.png

after the update it works, but there's a time limit? Where's the premium version that it keeps linking me to?

after the update it works, but there's a time limit? Where's the premium version that it keeps linking me to?

actually, it only calls the butler the first time, subsequently it has to run to the butler every time even if the butler is in the other room and when the butler goes for a stroll in other places of the house, it can't find the butler and just stays there

actually, it only calls the butler the first time, subsequently it has to run to the butler every time even if the butler is in the other room and when the butler goes for a stroll in other places of the house, it can't find the butler and just stays there

it seems that this is because it fails to pay the butler..

Is this still free after 1 hour use? It says free for October. I do not understand why it kicks me.

Hello,

Where can I get the version to pay for the bot? I get now a limited time and want to use it more :S

Greetings,

Samantha

hey so i have used this bot 3 times in october and only ever got 1 hour like every 48 hours... i just noticed it said free for october how come it wasnt free for me :/

Where can I get the paid version the time limit is getting really annoying and there is no other construction bots right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.