Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old Regal Construction [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First log was first time running the bot and also doing construction so i had to pause and stop a couple of times. After I did have the bot going though it stopped working randomly. Second log I had everything ready to go and did everything right and it ran fine for 30 or so minutes and just randomly stopped and then shut itself down. So basically Charged for two hours and didn't even get one out of it. I'll chock the first attempt up as my fault though for not really knowing what I was doing. I use a lot of your stuff though and I know you'll figure it out, if you need anymore info let me know.

Attachments

• 20180607162457_Regal Construction.txt
    49.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180607164440_Regal Construction.txt
    61.9 KB · Views: 2
after using this i ended up with 140k xp and 4k missing oak planks.. that were never used? wondering if something could have happened to them

Tried the lite version from level 1, got to 30 so far roughly 50 minutes in; would've been a bit earlier had my character not sat in the chair for about 6 minutes. Almost perfect bot except for this little snafu =)

For me it does nothing when talking to the Butler. You get the option "repeat last task?" and it just gets stuck there. Shame because i'd love to get my construction up.

For me it does nothing when talking to the Butler. You get the option "repeat last task?" and it just gets stuck there. Shame because i'd love to get my construction up.
Are you using a lvl 40 or 50 butler? If so I'll test it out tonight and push an update if needed.

Any way you can make it talk to the buttler after the first oak larder, it would speed up xp so much.

Any way you can make it talk to the buttler after the first oak larder, it would speed up xp so much.

It talks to the butler whenever he is not holding any items, or whenever you have enough inventory space to take all the items he has. That's already optimal.

It talks to the butler whenever he is not holding any items, or whenever you have enough inventory space to take all the items he has. That's already optimal.
Also I think someone brought it up already but with demon butler after I pay the initial 10k ir works perfectly but when it comes time to pay the butler again it breaks it wont talk to him and just sit there until osrs logs out and then it shuts itself off. Dont care for a refund just bringing it up again. Works fine with phils though.

I have noticed a bug when you run out of planks he just stays in the menu to make more if the butler requires a payment.

It seems to not be working right now, I start the bot up just like I normally do but it never goes to un note the planks just stands there, was working fine yesterday. Anyone else having this issue?

Same. It's just sitting there doing nothing, trying to get the bot to construct wooden chairs with normal planks. My first time using it so i was thinking I did something wrong in the settings... it randomly stopped so I restarted it, and it still does nothing. How do I get the 20 cents I spent back? )=

Same. It's just sitting there doing nothing, trying to get the bot to construct wooden chairs with normal planks. My first time using it so i was thinking I did something wrong in the settings... it randomly stopped so I restarted it, and it still does nothing. How do I get the 20 cents I spent back? )=
update was pushed should work better now.

Last edited:
Snufalufugus updated Regal Construction with a new update entry:

Regal Construction v1.0.3 Released!

Regal Construction updated to v1.0.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems to not be working right now, I start the bot up just like I normally do but it never goes to un note the planks just stands there, was working fine yesterday. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks for posting here to let me know. I accidentally broke the bot and my testing didn't catch it. Refunds sent.

Works great, tried with oak larders and teak tables. Only problem I've found so far is that is won't pay the Demon butler. Works fine if i pay him when it pops up, not tried with any other servants.

EDIT: Scratch the butler problem, I switched to the normal butler (level 40) and its working great, cheers man!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.