Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Old mac won't open client after update

Very old mac but been having no issues. After update to client it won't open - no errors just looks like tries top open but unable to. Have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted etc etc. Tried both versions of client. Any ideas?

RuneMate Staff
Very old mac but been having no issues. After update to client it won't open - no errors just looks like tries top open but unable to. Have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted etc etc. Tried both versions of client. Any ideas?

Make sure system darkmode is disabled.

Same issues here with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. I've been using RM without issues up until the last update. Trying to start RM and it just crashes.
I've spent hours uninstalling everything and reinstalling, system restore, different javas, nothing, nice to see others having same issue and im not losing my head thinking somethings wrong with my macbooks. Hopefully they can get this resolved soon.

Client Developer
In the last release we updated our JavaFX version to expand support for newer macOS hardware/software, which may have removed support for older macOS.