Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible if the bot can exit the dungeon if using ranged upon encountering Bulwark Beast? To kill it the user must either use magic to damage it directly or melee to chip away its armour and then damage it. I know you've mentioned to use magic in the instructions so that is a clear way to avoid this issue, but it might be something to implement in the future should you choose to :)
It'd be trivial for me to implement that, and it should be a good fix until I get combat style switching implemented. Thanks for the suggestion.

I've rewritten the Suspicious Grooves room as well, I just need to verify that it works well before I release the update.

With the bulwark beast, don't you need to use a pickaxe to chip away its armour?

Nvm, toolbelt pickaxes work

Hey Slash,

Great bot, had it running for a while and encountered my first issue earlier today. The bot got stuck trying to exit a dungeon, and was just clicking the black abyss for almost 2 hours whilst trying to click the exit ladder.

The camera was way off, I'm not even sure the ladder was in human view. Perhaps it should've rotated the camera first?

qw3

Awesome bot! Been able to complete 18/20 floors so far.

Only tip I have is that when the bot enters a room, it tries to open the door from the room before pretty consistently. So just to have a sleep after it enters a new room it would probably stop that from happening!

It may have been posted earlier, but why do you have the bot trying to exit on the Plane Freezer boss? If you go to the corners, you can attack it easily.

Couple of things I have noticed so far.

When it is in a room that requires you to kill more then one NPC it will kill the first one the attempt to look it as it is being attacked by other NPCs, this is regardless of the players HP. I recommend checking the players HP than looting the food if the player needs it. Otherwise kill all the NPCs in the room then loot.

Also when the bot comes across a door that requires a skill to be conducted, such as mining but it has a mining lvl for example lower than what is required I suggest giving it the ability to assume that you will be unable to go through that door and move on. This was something I noticed when running the bot a week ago and I do not know if you have fixed this.

Otherwise great bot and I am happy to see that someone is making this type of bot.

Would it be possible to add a toggle to skip all food pickup (including starting table)? Personally, I don't think I've ever had to use a single piece of food inside small dungeons ever since the addition of EoC to Runescape. Mobs die in like 2 or 3 hits, bosses melt in under 10s. This would probably double the exp rates for higher level accounts using this bot.

Thanks

Is this bot worth using now? My account has received a 48 hour ban before and I'm trying to play it a little smooth.

Is this bot worth using now? My account has received a 48 hour ban before and I'm trying to play it a little smooth.

If you've been banned recently maybe you should wait a bit. This is running okay but just saw came back to the bot running a small floor for over 25mins cos it kept clicking the wrong side of a broken bridge. At level 75dg im getting around 45k xp p/h though which is alright.

thanks for the update Slash, much more stable and fluid now - f12-20 on a lvl3

oh and found this old screenshot of iDung. I have may many more. I was running 6/7 instances of it at the tiem hence the 19 ranking out of tens thousands of users. it was bad ass as I am sure yours will be ;)

12tYGjE.png

Yeah really sounds like it's the bot's fault....
Did I say it was?
Dung is an extremely high risk bot location , always has been so I was expecting it.
Anyways , it was the scripts fault since it glitched out and stood still in the riddle room for 6/8 hrs without logging.

Honestly I'm not even complaining or upset , just thought I'd mention the ban :p

GREAAAAAT BOT!!!!!! I REALLY FUCKlNG LOVED THAT! THANKS AND PLEASE, CONTINUE UPDATING THIS, BECAUSE IT`S MY NEWEST LOVE!

wonder if you are still sticking to it. will we be able to see any updates in the feature cause i love this script, although it stucks on many locations atm (traps investigating and riddles)

I have an idea for countering any bug/issue the bot has since it's still a WIP. I feel that you should implement a function that allows the bot to leave the dungeon if it cannot complete any action under 1 minute :D

Reactions: iRS
Niche bots at your disposal
Suspicious grooves still not functioning properly: tries to target the furthest row before the first...
Stomp: has difficulties with the time limit (was tryign to kill it for 26minutes): i suggest gathering 2 crystals and positioning the player in front of one crystal, wait for the next wave and start from there on(without gathering new crystals), especially for the red crystals

+ the leaving while fighting (or rather finishing the fight with) Plane-freezer Lakhrahnaz is completely unnecessary if you don't use melee (which is in you suggestions)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.