Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Muspah Mate

all it does is tank melee hits and dies.
bowfa only method does not work.
A set up guide would be nice

Been working pretty decent for me for a while. I do however run into random issues with it saying cannot find sapphire bolts although it has them equipped. This only tends to happen at the beginning of an hour and then it magically forces the script to stop. Still charging me the full next hour for that. I'd like to request a refund for 2 hours of it for these issues. If I start the bot again manually it works.. So I have no idea what causes this haha. Overall has gotten me some items I wanted, and plan to continue using as long as it works

Doesnt pray flick correctly. I just take a shit ton of damage and tp, maybe have an option for pray flicking. Taking WAY too much damage. Could get kills fine if that wasnt the only option.

Keeps logging me out during smite phase. I have saphire bolts equipped and a rune cross bow rdy
You have sapphire bolts (e)? And make sure theyre rune sapphire bolts.

so iv incounter an issue with the bot tping out after a kill if it got no food left without looting
and yes i missed a shard by it douing it