Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Muspah Mate

This puppy keeps dcing at the end off kills like 1/5 kills most often right at the end its not runemate 100% the bot take a look please I've seen multiple people complaining about this and it still isn't fixed 3 weeks later.

two full weeks later no updates =(

Last edited:
Bot Author
This puppy keeps dcing at the end off kills like 1/5 kills most often right at the end its not runemate 100% the bot take a look please I've seen multiple people complaining about this and it still isn't fixed 3 weeks later.

two full weeks later no updates =(

Any plans on updating this?

Why don't both of you join the runemate discord and actually speak to Party {bot author} there is a channel for it?

Copped a temp after using this although could be another bot used beforehand as Jagex will never say exactly why. Proceed with caution if you are using this. I did a 2 hour session followed by another hour later.

"no one uses forums", while posting on a forum.

I attached a picture for you.
bing bong has downs leave him alone. He spends all his time on forums instead of improving is bot rating. Which is all sub 3 stars. He acts tough though, we won't let you forget how tough he is.

Bot Author
bing bong has downs leave him alone. He spends all his time on forums instead of improving is bot rating. Which is all sub 3 stars. He acts tough though, we won't let you forget how tough he is.

;););););););););););););););)

P.S Not my fault people can't read instructions