Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Muspah Mate

sorry bro il be heading out soon. keeps failing on 2nd kill ATM first kill is ok

isi possible for a little refund on time. got rekt for 4mil :c

Hi so boss works awesome. 150 plus kills in and not a single death or mess up. UNTIL i went for killing him with just a salamander. I changed all my setting for it and he gets to about the smite phase and says i get logged out of server. had plenty of food and pots left. Would be cool to add in the use of super restores and sara brews to get the 10 kills in the same instance and add in the salamander use for the combat achievements. Either way super cool bot works well and have everything except pet at this point. Thank you

19:02:46 [INFO ] [ ChatDialog] Selecting ChatDialog.Continue(InterfaceComponent=InterfaceComponent [229, 2])
19:02:46 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Continue$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [229, 2]
19:02:47 [INFO ] [ Loop] Waiting for boss to respawn
19:02:48 [INFO ] [ Loop] Waiting for boss to respawn
19:09:58 [DEBUG] [GameEventControllerImpl] Login Handler has been activated!
19:09:58 [DEBUG] [ OSRSLoginHandler] You were disconnected from the server. Clicking ok and logging back in.

this is what appears in logs. im still fighting boss at this point

Since the update, my bot will get into the boss room and immediately loop into teleporting out and running to the boss room to do to the same thing. I'm unsure as to why this is happening, but figured I'd mention something for now since the bot has eaten some $ crashing and dying.

@Wait bot was running away from muspah and the client said it was trying to summon a thrall but nothing was happening.

I found that because my spell book had filters, the thralls would not summon.

Figured I'd let you know in case you wanted to put an update in for it. It's working now the filters are all removed.