Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Muspah Mate

Okay so I've gotten it down, however I have noticed that when choosing for ring of duelling to be the primary teleport method for banking and restoration will still result in house tabs being withdrawn. and it will bank ring of duelling unless it's in the equipment setup. Thralls on.

The basalt doesn't seem to teleport you, it just idles until you interject. Also has a tendency to idle as soon as it enters the tunnel. Also just watched it walk back into the crevice and past my gravestone. Managed to get 2 kills but that was at the cost of 3 restarts. Definitely got the foundation there but needs some more work before I really try to use this again.

This update has made the bot flawless once it's in the room, however, it's not seeming to click on the icy basalt once it banks at ferox. It's also still insisting on withdrawing a house tab. However I have now gotten 13 kills without dying. Top quality update though.

EDIT: It also seems to always want to deposit the ring of duelling if it's not set in equipment. Or looting potion drops when there's space.

Last edited:
This has come a long way in a short few days. The combat and traversal itself is flawless now. The only issues left are the bot banking rings of duelling in the inventory even if set as a traversal method unless part of the equipment itself and the insistence of a house tab (maybe just add another drop down option that says none?). Great work!

Edit: Also doesn't seem to be picking up RDT drops. Ignored a rune sword and a few black d'hide bodies.

Last edited:
Doesn't bank the runes(e.g fire rune) it picks up and then doesn't have enough space for the normal load out and crashes. happened a twice.

Doesn't bank the runes(e.g fire rune) it picks up and then doesn't have enough space for the normal load out and crashes. happened a twice.

It will run flawlessly if your numbers work out, though it does insist on bringing house tabs and banking the duelling ring unless it's equipped. What are your settings?

upload_2023-7-22_5-59-58.png
Doesn't bank fire runes because it needs it for thrall - firerunes already in pouch
Gets stuck after icy basalt tp - mostly after something happens e.g relog after 6 hours

Idk how everyone else is setting it up. But it just sits in front of the melee phase and flicks protect melee as it gets smashed. And hasn’t caught a magic pray always gets hit