Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Muspah Mate

Party Undercover
Wait submitted a new resource:

Muspah Mate - Abolishing the aberration!

Slays the Phantom Muspah repeatedly for amazing GP/hr!

Features:
* Perfect prayer
* Handles all of the boss mechanics with ease
* Thrall or Freeze support
* Intuitive inventory management
* Variety of traversal options (POH teleport, Icy basalt, Ring of shadows)
* Death walking

Recommended setups:
Maxed
:
* Armadyl/Zaryte crossbow + enchanted sapphire bolts (smite phase)
* Ranged equipment for ranged phase
* Magic equipment...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey just a heads up if the stalagmites spawn on the safespot the bot will continuously try to stand on top of it until death. Had to intervene myself until after phase if this happened.

Will this handle the quest version of the boss? Newly returned and have no idea what the boss is like.

the bot is killing the boss just fine so far, but why does it need to go to POH. im trying to get to it just go to ferox and back to the boss but it keeps getting stuck on teleport to POH. also im seeing mention of a discord FAQ on the bot. was hoping my issue would be answered there but cant find the discord link.

Bot Author
the bot is killing the boss just fine so far, but why does it need to go to POH. im trying to get to it just go to ferox and back to the boss but it keeps getting stuck on teleport to POH. also im seeing mention of a discord FAQ on the bot. was hoping my issue would be answered there but cant find the discord link.

Literally on the home page on the forums... are you blind?

Join the RuneMate Discord Server!