Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Fletcher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Fabric Cleaner
In the menu in the chatbox? Are other types of bow working? It is using runemate api for that action.

Yea, so all the bows are working it just takes a bit of time for the cursor to actually click the string menu in the chatbox. Perhaps it is something with runemate's api but I checked out another fletcher bot, Regal Fletcher by Snufalufugus and it doesn't seem to have this issue. The issue persists anytime the bot has to click on the chatbox interaction menu, whether that be with stringing the bow or actually making bows from logs.

adamant dart tips don't work ? have them in inv just like i had steel/mith but it goes to bank, banks my addy tips and bot stops

Thank you so much Mmaaikel! I just got to 99 Fletching in less than 2 weeks by using your bot, which is nuts man!! Your skills and hard work really shines with this one. When I can, I'll be sure to PayPal you a small token of my appreciation as well as a very positive review for such craftsmanship. You should definitely look into coding some more bots because I have used a few of your other ones as well and they were also made with great skill and attention to detail. Oh and BTW, I have some unique and potentially useful bot ideas if you think you'd be interested in hearing them out I'd be totally stoked to collaborate with you. Just reply here or shoot me a PM and let me know soon. Thanks once again man!

suggest maybe adding break handler. to minimize ban rate.

wont fletch diamond bolts. clicks addy bolts and diamond heads but nothing after

hey man it has been working great! ive run into a problem though =( i am trying to fletch magic longbow (u) and it wont open the bank, and im at the ge, should i be at a different bank or something?

heres the doc if it helps

Attachments

• 20180528181111_shared.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 1
hey man it has been working great! ive run into a problem though =( i am trying to fletch magic longbow (u) and it wont open the bank, and im at the ge, should i be at a different bank or something?

heres the doc if it helps
It should work at every bank in RS, could you try a bank booth?

Been suicide botting a new account, got 90 fetching (OSRS) in 4 days so far. Did 1-55 myself, then switched to your bot. Been running smooth.

Two things that are recurring though
  • Sometimes it has difficulty to click the interface. Perhaps instead of clicking, can you make it press "1" (or provide an option to enable this). Probably will mess up less then
  • The UI messes up recently, been saying I'm stringing 2.5k bows per hour. But only does half.

If the first bullet is addressed, it can stringing 15-20% faster (for me).

I've been running into the problem of banking. If I withdraw the materials and then start the bot, it completes that inventory then sits there, and if I do not withdraw any materials then the bot is stuck on "opening bank"

Any ideas?

Bot takes a very long time to click the chatbox ui, 10+ seconds, sometimes 20+ seconds to click what to make.

Ie using maple logs into maple longbow (u) after using the knife on the logs

Bot takes a very long time to click the chatbox ui, 10+ seconds, sometimes 20+ seconds to click what to make.

Ie using maple logs into maple longbow (u) after using the knife on the logs
That is weird, at my pc it takes not longer than a second

hey mmaaikel, hope you're having a great day. terrific bot, btw.

Just wanna ask if you're going to add bolt support any time soon? would love to craft some dragonstone bolts.

i mean gem-tipped bolt support

hey mmaaikel, hope you're having a great day. terrific bot, btw.

Just wanna ask if you're going to add bolt support any time soon? would love to craft some dragonstone bolts.

i mean gem-tipped bolt support
I will add them on the list to add, hope I have time for it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.