Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Fletcher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mmaaikel are you willing to use the new banking features on your bot? The "withdraw X" to just left-click the item, and get 14 of them on your inventory.

Just got my first 99 with this bot! Thank you, @Mmaaikel !

fletcher

Looks like there's a bug when trying to string magic longbows. Did 98 then just stopped with use string selected. I've tried rebooting several times, hasn't helped. This has worked extremely well for me up to this point!

Stilli getting stuck on bank when stringing magic longbows

Looks like there's a bug when trying to string magic longbows. Did 98 then just stopped with use string selected. I've tried rebooting several times, hasn't helped. This has worked extremely well for me up to this point!

Stilli getting stuck on bank when stringing magic longbows
I guess the bot wants you to get the 99 yourself for more satisfaction : ))))

When attempting to do rune darts, It counts the rune dart tips as finished rune darts and instantly says finished and turns off :c just spent like 40mil on rune darts

The bot has problems identifying adamant dart tips. I tried to have it make 7k of em and the bot checked the bank twice before stating I was out of supplies and terminated itself.

Hi, been using this Bot for awhile and it has always worked perfectly. Until recently. It seems to keep getting stuck fletching maple shortbows (u). The Bot keeps trying to click the icon which creates the Maple shortbow but never actually clicks it and it doesn't stop.

^^ This exact same thing happens to me with Yew longs - it never manages to click the icon to make the yew long.

That action is default Runemate action which I did not code myself, don't think I can really do anything about it :(

Does that mean the bot will stay broken? It's a great but and the queuing is fantastic.

It'd be a shame for it to not work any longer.

How are other fletching bots still able to continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.