Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Fletcher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Script seems to be working great now! My only suggestion is that it sometimes gets stuck on clicking the "string" button, so you might consider using either "spacebar" or "1" as inputs to initiate stringing instead. It would probably also help make the script even faster.

Last edited:
please add some more playersence/anti ban like using spacebar for make all etc lost some accounts to your bot

You probably botted something else and got a delayed ban, i've been using it on my Ironman 1-80 without an issue.

- besides, only you can decide to bot on your account ;) ain't Mmaaikel's fault.
no i didnt and i know its my fault but its just not a really save bot

You gained a total of 116M experience.. As staffix said this really ait my fault.

Never had this issue. What are you botting?
yew longs and had over 10 accs banned with your bot within a few hours of using this bot

no i didnt and i know its my fault but its just not a really save bot

yew longs and had over 10 accs banned with your bot within a few hours of using this bot
If you bot smart you wont get banned. I’ve gained a lot of experience and didnt get banned

If you bot smart you wont get banned. I’ve gained a lot of experience and didnt get banned
hmmm now i think about it its probably because of botting motherlode mine cuz it didnt work properly...
i also have one account with all lvl 1 stats and 50m+ fletch xp thnx to your bot

Superior All Knowing Person!
"You probably botted something else and got a delayed ban"

"no i didnt"

"i think about it its probably because of botting motherlode mine"

f66e9a17aecc7398bdf2c398fd3941dc.png

"You probably botted something else and got a delayed ban"

"no i didnt"

"i think about it its probably because of botting motherlode mine"

f66e9a17aecc7398bdf2c398fd3941dc.png
atleast i come back and say that. i was just mad at that moment im sorry lol

stopped working suddenly. it clicks to use magic logs and dosent click to magic magic longbow u. just keeps clicking to use log with knife

I ran this script pretty hard today... How long could I run it per day being semi-safe while still maximizing gains?

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Bot is unable to click on the string yew bow for some reason? Definitely an issue as everything else has worked fine it withdraws the string and bow from bank but than takes forever to click on the string bow interaction button. If you could look into this as its pretty inefficient and seems to be a simple issue that probably could have an easy fix if looked into. Thanks!

Bot is unable to click on the string yew bow for some reason? Definitely an issue as everything else has worked fine it withdraws the string and bow from bank but than takes forever to click on the string bow interaction button. If you could look into this as its pretty inefficient and seems to be a simple issue that probably could have an easy fix if looked into. Thanks!
In the menu in the chatbox? Are other types of bow working? It is using runemate api for that action.

Status
Not open for further replies.