Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Herbiboar Hunter

Hey, I keep running into issues with the script. Hoping you can help. When I start it in the hunting area, it gets partially through a run and then gets stuck clicking out to sea. It's as if it gets lost. It will always do this, partially get through a run then continue to click off the island out to sea. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled the client and still get the same issues.

Hey, I keep running into issues with the script. Hoping you can help. When I start it in the hunting area, it gets partially through a run and then gets stuck clicking out to sea. It's as if it gets lost. It will always do this, partially get through a run then continue to click off the island out to sea. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled the client and still get the same issues.
I haven't experienced that before :eek:
Do you have the minimap plugin on runelite? Turn it off if you do
If that wasn't the issue, can you send me the log

Script runs great, but just curious why it spam clicks the herbiboar when you find it? its not like its guna run away lol

is it supposed to spam click when inspecting objects? too?
Exact same client issue. There is a listener in the Runemate client called the MenuInteractionListener. Whenever you do any action in the game, it is sent to my code and my code can say "okay he interacted, lets wait now". This listener isn't firing right now in the client so my code doesn't know to delay