Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Herbiboar Hunter

Bot ran flawlessly for me on up to 10 hour shifts - but since Thursday, it cannot run for longer than ≈2 hours without stopping. No errors, just shows 'hasn't gained xp for 5 mins' and logs out.

If I manually 'update' settings at 1h55 and pause/play, it'll make it to 4 hours, and so on. but it can't go longer than 2h alone.

Bot ran flawlessly for me on up to 10 hour shifts - but since Thursday, it cannot run for longer than ≈2 hours without stopping. No errors, just shows 'hasn't gained xp for 5 mins' and logs out.

If I manually 'update' settings at 1h55 and pause/play, it'll make it to 4 hours, and so on. but it can't go longer than 2h alone.
Okay that's interesting - we have had reports in discord about listeners failing after awhile of runtime. Was there anything out of the ordinary you did like run two clients maybe? Just any relevant information I might be able to forward to Party

It's strange because I believe the RM updates came in on 08/03/2024 which is the Saturday for me, probably Friday for Americans

Last edited:

Have you restarted your PC? I had this issue, and after fully restarting my PC it worked again

xyz

Bot does great. Suggest adding in a giant seaweed run every 50 minutes also? I'd pay more per hour for it. This would be -huge- for ironmen.