Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Construction

It seems to lock up each time for building the mythical cape. Once it does it once it just sits. Hopefully that will be fixed soon :)

I do not. Just the one room. It would start out putting the cape on the wall and then freeze right one the first cape is put up.
Yeah still looks fine.
imgur.com
Just watching the gif, I've added a hover to the object while animating so we can remove it quicker, so thats what next version will be

When doing mahogany tables it'll switch to and sit on the Settings/Controls Settings tab while it makes tables. Even if you switch it back to the inventory tab eventually the bot will switch back to that settings tab. Seems kinda suspicious not to be on your inventory tab when doing this. Is this a glitch?
It's probably calling your butler when he wanders away. Why would it need to be in the invent unless you're using unnote method?
There are legal RL plugins to pop out your inventory as a second interface so you can see your invent without even being in the interface

This is an error I've gotten on 4 attempts to run this bot today ( Paid version ). The settings are as follows:

View attachment 14160View attachment 14161
Big text from my discord:
There is currently an issue with the latest RuneMate client v4.0.41 surrounding DefaultUI. I use this in a majority of my bots (excl MTA) and it's likely you might see some crashes on startup or the bot not doing anything after pressing start. Party is aware and will be looking into it. The best advice I can give you is to just avoid using my paid bots in the meantime

So the above should be fixed as of 3 hours ago. Let me know if it fails to start again I can annoy Party

hey mate the bot was working perfectly before the recent update getting around 320-330k/hr doing myth capes, after the new osrs update i'm only getting 180/hr

hey mate the bot was working perfectly before the recent update getting around 320-330k/hr doing myth capes, after the new osrs update i'm only getting 180/hr
Yo so nothing has changed, have you restarted your clients since?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yo so nothing has changed, have you restarted your clients since?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
yes i have multiple times, the problem is that it seems a little slow and it keeps sending 1 teak plank back to the bank
ive also lost around 3 hours worth of money cause of stopping the bot and trying to get it running like before the update

Last edited: