Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Construction

Could you please, please, please add a feature for bagged plants to cast humidify after the butler goes to grab more plants instead of making the account fill the jugs at the sink? This would increase xp/hr by likely 10-15k. Thanks so mcuh.
Sure. Bagged plants are only temporary though usually for 30 farming, didn't think an account with lunars would need it :D
I've added that next update

Sure. Bagged plants are only temporary though usually for 30 farming, didn't think an account with lunars would need it :D
I've added that next update
Thanks!! I'm doing 78 farming from bagged plants alone. Would potentially do tall box hedges if that were possible too. While extremely expensive tall box hedges are 250k+ farming xp per hour with lunars. Think about it, the least detectable farming xp in the game since you're in your own house the whole time. When is the next release if I may ask?

Just doing bagged plants 3.. notice once the interface is open it takes a good 5 seconds to click the tree.. Anyway to speed this up?

Just doing bagged plants 3.. notice once the interface is open it takes a good 5 seconds to click the tree.. Anyway to speed this up?
Fixed in the next version. The addition of the beehives from forestry update has moved the hotkey to select the plant. Thanks for letting me know mate, hold off on using it until the next version. I've refunded your session

Having issues with certain builds, e.g. Mahogany tables will only send butler to bank once, then it just stops building. Teak tables work fine.
What reason is the stoppage? Or it just completely idles? If you select mahogany table make sure the table is unbuilt and not built as a teak table for example

What reason is the stoppage? Or it just completely idles? If you select mahogany table make sure the table is unbuilt and not built as a teak table for example
It just stops acting, the bot itself still runs. I've tried with all settings, empty table, etc. If there's a way to post a log, I can do that.