Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Blast Furnace Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Mikes Blast Furnace Trial - Fastest smithing xp in the game

Trial version. Limited usage of 1h per week
Setup
  • Preferably clear your pot of any ores and collect any bars to prevent any unforeseen bugs. Generally the bot will handle these with a multitude of failsafes in place
  • Setup your bank such that all of the necessary ores and energy restore potions are in the same visible area so the bot does not waste time scrolling up/down the bank
Features
  • Supports paying foreman (pre-60...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Been trying this lately and it seems flawless!

Just a suggestions, to be more "efficient" it is possible to fill the coal bag whilst in bank by right clicking it. Maybe it is possible to code to save just a small amount of time?

Hey, Been trying this lately and it seems flawless!

Just a suggestions, to be more "efficient" it is possible to fill the coal bag whilst in bank by right clicking it. Maybe it is possible to code to save just a small amount of time?

Cheers mate.

Just to make sure, it only closes bank and fills when it is using hybrid method with gold gauntlets?
It is intentional if so. If you do bank->fill it will fill 27 coal. The issue is that on the next run, it will have 1 leftover coal space because we can only empty out 26 due to coal bag and gold gauntlets taking up 2 spaces. With that 1 coal in the bag the bank no longer gives us a "fill" option, it replaces it with "empty"

Last edited:
Cheers mate.

Just to make sure, it only closes bank and fills when it is using hybrid method with gold gauntlets?
It is intentional if so. If you do bank->fill it will fill 27 coal. The issue is that on the next run, it will have 1 leftover coal space because we can only empty out 26 due to coal bag and gold gauntlets taking up 2 spaces. With that 1 coal in the bag the bank no longer gives us a "fill" option, it replaces it with "empty"

Forget what I said, I was not thinking at all haha. It all works perfectly just as it should. Thanks for the quick response, sorry for occupying your time.

THANK YOU! I've been hoping for months that someone would make an updated blast furnace bot as theres like 3 abandoned ones on the store that don't work properly.

Working great so far, the only thing i've noticed is that I think it gets a little confused with the Smith Gloves (i) and doesn't count them as being ice gloves. So when wearing them it will still grab a bucket of water to use

Last edited:
THANK YOU! I've been hoping for months that someone would make an updated blast furnace bot as theres like 3 abandoned ones on the store that don't work properly.

Working great so far, the only thing i've noticed is that I think it gets a little confused with the Smith Gloves (i) and doesn't count them as being ice gloves. So when wearing them it will still grab a bucket of water to use

That is an oversight on my part. Had no idea that was a thing. I will add support for them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.