Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Blast Furnace Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@michael5555 bro can you make a little change... when its in the bank and taking out ores can u make the bot click the belt from the bank? instead of minimap cuz sometimes it stand still on the ramp up to the belt for like 2 seconds then it place the ores on the belt. it would run smoother if it just click the belt from the bank 22.png

i only get 177k xp hr with gold and ice gloves

Last edited:
@michael5555 bro can you make a little change... when its in the bank and taking out ores can u make the bot click the belt from the bank? instead of minimap cuz sometimes it stand still on the ramp up to the belt for like 2 seconds then it place the ores on the belt. it would run smoother if it just click the belt from the bank View attachment 13261

i only get 177k xp hr with gold and ice gloves
It can't click from the bank because I can't assume everybody has the perfect camera angle (fixed v resizable)
It should never stand on the belt because it knows when its missclicked and will keep attempting to click the belt until it is successful.
It sounds like you have a resource issue, is your PC low specs?

Quick tip, swap to fixed mode. Disable any plugins, maybe enable GPU plugin and see if that helps
The xp hr should be 280k+ minimum assuming the bot is running stable, that is regardless of ping. I hit 305k but I also have 20 ping to my aussie worlds so that may contribute

bro i just changed it to fixed mod my xp hr went from 175 to 220 lol guess small things makes a huge diffrence thank for info bro god bless u now it going to 230k fuck ye dude great response and fast as fuck ur the man ! it going to 240k lol guess it will hit 300k an hour god bless blessed love

Status
Not open for further replies.