Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

Author of MaxiBots
So when chopping at the Varrock West Bank, I get stuck at the bank screen after deposit?
Next time please use the bug report template found on the overview page. OSRS or RS3? What's the status say? Please attach the log file for that session.

So when chopping at the Varrock West Bank, I get stuck at the bank screen after deposit?
Also, are you limiting the games fps via the runemate client settings?

The bot is spamming click way too hard when walking, isn't that going to get you banned really fast? Other than that very usefull, in the future can you make it spam a little less when walking? Thank you!

Author of MaxiBots
The bot is spamming click way too hard when walking, isn't that going to get you banned really fast? Other than that very usefull, in the future can you make it spam a little less when walking? Thank you!
Clicking the next destination tile and the time between clicks while walking is handled by the client. If it's clicking too fast it might be a low PlayerSense value issue. Try backing up your Runemate/Resources folder and then deleting the contents. This will essentially give you new PlayerSense values for your accounts and hopefully it won't click so frequently.

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden Has issue with Cutting ivys; Continously clicks the ivy.
Hi @Gilies, thank you for reporting this, i'm already aware of it and will have it fixed within 1-3 days, i just need to borrow an account to test with. Also, just confirming you're experiencing this on RS3?

Hi @Gilies, thank you for reporting this, i'm already aware of it and will have it fixed within 1-3 days, i just need to borrow an account to test with. Also, just confirming you're experiencing this on RS3?
Awesome thanks!, and yes This is happening on RS3

FYI got a ban today on my alt account. Not sure why I’m pretty smart and run it on low amount of hours. Was only about 76 wood cutting. Possibly cause it’s only a f2p account. Possibly cause if the issue where in Edgeville it gets bugged out just outside yew trees. Not really sure sense they won’t tell you why the account was banned but I only WC on it so yeah. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help if not no worries have a old one

Author of MaxiBots
FYI got a ban today on my alt account. Not sure why I’m pretty smart and run it on low amount of hours. Was only about 76 wood cutting. Possibly cause it’s only a f2p account. Possibly cause if the issue where in Edgeville it gets bugged out just outside yew trees. Not really sure sense they won’t tell you why the account was banned but I only WC on it so yeah. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help if not no worries have a old one
Bans always happen eventually. No matter how smart you are. What issue in edgeville? Please use the bug report template from the overview.

Do I need to do anything on PC after getting my first ban before botting again? I don't want to get my main banned too.

Also I don't see the bug report template? Theres just a spot it likes to stand in. Ill send a screen shot. Just outside the square between the broken walls.

Author of MaxiBots
Do I need to do anything on PC after getting my first ban before botting again? I don't want to get my main banned too.

Also I don't see the bug report template? Theres just a spot it likes to stand in. Ill send a screen shot. Just outside the square between the broken walls.
Some people delete the jagexcache and random.dat in their user directory, but i don't think there's any evidence to support this helping at all.

On the overview page there's a section called bug report template.
  • Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
  • Selected area and tree of the current activity. If using a custom area or tree location please post the coordinates used as well
  • Disposal method of the current activity
  • Selected bank if banking
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
  • Details of what happened
  • Attach/Upload the log file for the session
  • Attach/Upload screenshots of the game at the time of the issue
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Got perma banned today because of this bot, not worth it, I just paid yo get banned.
Sorry to here that you were banned, but you have no proof that this bot is the cause. You've botted 18 hours on it today and 15 hours on a different bot 2 days ago, how do you know that it wasn't the bot from 2 days ago? Jagex do delayed bans so you don't know which bot was the cause. If those 15 and 18 hours were on a single account you were asking for a ban. Bot smart and you'll reduce the likelihood of a ban.

If you're not willing to accept that your account could end up banned at some point, you shouldn't be botting.

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot or not, but I was wondering if magic trees could get added to the wc guild?

Author of MaxiBots
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot or not, but I was wondering if magic trees could get added to the wc guild?
Correct spot :) Lend me your account and i'll happily add them. Alternatively you can add custom tree locations yourself via the advanced/misc tab.