Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

Author of MaxiBots
hey i just got maxi woodcutter pro i bought 20$ of money and used the bot for all of 7 minutes it stopped for some reason and it charged me for 2 hours i have a picture
Payments are handled by the client itself. It didn't charge you more than it was supposed to. You must have stopped and started it again. Please read the FAQ thread
The picture you've provided shows that you ran the bot and it stopped, nothing more. If you provide the log file for that session i might be able to give insight into why it stopped.

hi for some reason this doesnt bank redwood logs for me at the wc guild ? any help would be appreciated cheers

worst BOT LOL!

wont bank at lumby, runs into guards at draynor even if level 3, runs into wizards, horrible where can i leave a 1 star review

In Draynor on willow logs can we add these two features.

Attempt to chop a tree not already being chopped (unless all 4 are currently being chopped) (Add this as a selection)

Prevent it from going to the same tree after it banks. It forms a pattern that people recognize and then complain about then report you for.

Thank you in advance if you choose to implement this. It would be really nice.

so i got the paid version of this, and i put it on for 20minutes or so, had to remove it simply because it said the paid version has breaks, but i couldnt set breaks, 8cents stolen from me

Is there a way to randomly generate a table on the break handler Aidden or do you have to input them yourself? noticed there is a default profile but no data!?

Author of MaxiBots
In Draynor on willow logs can we add these two features.

Attempt to chop a tree not already being chopped (unless all 4 are currently being chopped) (Add this as a selection)

Prevent it from going to the same tree after it banks. It forms a pattern that people recognize and then complain about then report you for.

Thank you in advance if you choose to implement this. It would be really nice.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into add these as additional options in the near future.

so i got the paid version of this, and i put it on for 20minutes or so, had to remove it simply because it said the paid version has breaks, but i couldnt set breaks, 8cents stolen from me
Breaks are on the breaks tab. You have to enable it and then add each break to the table for it to take them.

A bug when dropping logs Screenshot It will get stuck often. This happened 3/4 times so far... Maybe we can have some fix for this.
I'm currently working on fixing this, stay tuned.

Is there a way to randomly generate a table on the break handler Aidden or do you have to input them yourself? noticed there is a default profile but no data!?
Unfortunately i haven't implemented that yet and i'm not sure when it will be added, but it's definitely on the todo list.

Screenshot

damn, it keeps getting stuck at this when it should be banking, thought it was an issue with my settings so ive lost like a dollar for nothing for starting / stopping

Author of MaxiBots
Screenshot

damn, it keeps getting stuck at this when it should be banking, thought it was an issue with my settings so ive lost like a dollar for nothing for starting / stopping
Please attach the log file and give me more detail. Showing me the status alone doesn't tell me what happened.

BUG REPORT: I bot yews trees at the grand exchange. it will work fine until around a few hours of run time. the first time it was just standing at the yews tree(varrock palace) and the second time it was stuck on right click in the middle of G.E

P.S: not sure where I was supposed to post this.

Author of MaxiBots
BUG REPORT: I bot yews trees at the grand exchange. it will work fine until around a few hours of run time. the first time it was just standing at the yews tree(varrock palace) and the second time it was stuck on right click in the middle of G.E

P.S: not sure where I was supposed to post this.
This is the right place :) I'd need more info to diagnose the first issue. The second issue is know and i should be able to fix it soon. Was the menu filled with a heap of players? If so the bank option might have been hidden. Although the more likely issue is that it opened the menu and failed to interact and then couldn't interact with the banker again.

Hi, Aidden. Love the bot. Was double-charged for an hour when I relaunched the client for the RuneMate update. Will you please issue a refund?

Author of MaxiBots
Hi, Aidden. Love the bot. Was double-charged for an hour when I relaunched the client for the RuneMate update. Will you please issue a refund?
You weren't double charged, that's how the system works. Please see the FAQ: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

I'll refund you the amount i receive after RuneMates share, but i wouldn't expect it in the future.

There must be something i am doing wrong here when it comes to setting up the break handler because it never takes it breaks.tried so many different things before coming here to ask you aidden.

Attachments

• break handler.JPG
    break handler.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 3
Author of MaxiBots
There must be something i am doing wrong here when it comes to setting up the break handler because it never takes it breaks.tried so many different things before coming here to ask you aidden.
Sorry to hear that biggerbaz, i'll look into it as soon as i can.