Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

How do people get this to work? Wasted so much credit using it for 1min each time even trying to make it work.

DOESNT bank - Just tries withdrawing loads of random crap from my bank rather than depositing.
DOESNT drop - Just says expanding action bar even though action bars max size and logs are added.

Author of MaxiBots
How do people get this to work? Wasted so much credit using it for 1min each time even trying to make it work.

DOESNT bank - Just tries withdrawing loads of random crap from my bank rather than depositing.
DOESNT drop - Just says expanding action bar even though action bars max size and logs are added.
It works perfectly. If you're experiencing issues I suggest testing using the trial version instead.

Please provide the log files and screenshots if you have any.

I was using the trial version previously, which was fine. No matter where I chop, it goes to bank and clicks random items in my bank rather than depositing logs.

I need to use the Pro version now for members locations. I'll try it again later and show you. Thanks :)

Author of MaxiBots
I was using the trial version previously, which was fine. No matter where I chop, it goes to bank and clicks random items in my bank rather than depositing logs.

I need to use the Pro version now for members locations. I'll try it again later and show you. Thanks :)
Hi Flextroci,

The pro and trial(previously 'lite') are the exact same bot, they just use a different manifest to tell the site whether it's paid or free.
Please use the bug report template found on the overview page. Include the log file for that session and any screenshots you can get of the issue. You can use the trial version to get screenshots if you don't have any already, that way you won't get charged.
It's working for myself and others, so this might be an issue we need to raise with @Cloud but we'll see what you send back to me first. On that note, please also include your gamepack id which can be found in the client when you run a bot. See the following image for where to find it.

upload_2018-11-21_0-45-56.png

Hey. I understand that, which is frustrating when I can't seem to get it to work.

I just ran it @ Seers Maples. It worked perfectly for the first 25mins - Then it got stuck on the bank screen (after depositing) - It was unable to leave the bank screen.

That's progress though as it's never even been able to deposit for me before... It's all very strange. I'll get some info put together and send you it :)

Just left it running whilst I went to make a coffee - Came back and it was stuck in bank again.

And when I play on EoC with all my action bars max size and logs on all of them, the status is 'expanding action bar'.

Log - Pastebin.com

Hey Aidden,

I love your work man. I just want to ask how do I add custom locations like maple trees on corsair cove?
I'm using the pro version though. thanks :)

Author of MaxiBots
Hey. I understand that, which is frustrating when I can't seem to get it to work.

I just ran it @ Seers Maples. It worked perfectly for the first 25mins - Then it got stuck on the bank screen (after depositing) - It was unable to leave the bank screen.

That's progress though as it's never even been able to deposit for me before... It's all very strange. I'll get some info put together and send you it :)

Just left it running whilst I went to make a coffee - Came back and it was stuck in bank again.

And when I play on EoC with all my action bars max size and logs on all of them, the status is 'expanding action bar'.

Log - Pastebin.com
Thanks for the logs, screenshots of it stuck in the bank and with the actionabar would be very helpful. The actionbar one sounds like a RuneMate API issue, if i can replicate it @Cloud should be able to fix it quicker so i'll need to know what your screen looks like.

Hey Aidden,

I love your work man. I just want to ask how do I add custom locations like maple trees on corsair cove?
I'm using the pro version though. thanks :)
Hi DuxDale,

If you go to the Advanced tab there's a tree locations section. Here you can add a new grouping, lets call it Corsair cove. When you've done that, click on Corsair cove in the list of areas and select a tree type on the right. At this point you need to set the area that the trees in so the bot can find them. For a rectangular area go to the South west most coordinate you want to include and click the Set SW coordinate button, then do the same for the North east and the Set NW coordinate button. Alternatively you can switch the area type to Circular and just walk to the center of the area you want and press the Set center coordinate button. Then set the radius to the number of tiles away from you that you'd like the area to include.

Author of MaxiBots
when woodcutting if you get a xp lamp in inventory will sit at bank for hours trying to bank it please fix thanks
Hi, what do you think should be done when you have an xp lamp? Leave them in the inventory? Use them on a random skill? Use them on woodcutting (or a relevant skill for the specific bot in question), have a setting in the UI with the above options for the user to decide?

I was asked to post about what querks I was talking about. It was only once at draynor that it stood still for whatever reason so I'm not here to post about that BUT cutting ivy at GE it seemed to click behind the ivy sometimes and I would wind upstairs in the building that the ivy is attatched to. only happened 2 or 3 times though.

Author of MaxiBots
I was asked to post about what querks I was talking about. It was only once at draynor that it stood still for whatever reason so I'm not here to post about that BUT cutting ivy at GE it seemed to click behind the ivy sometimes and I would wind upstairs in the building that the ivy is attatched to. only happened 2 or 3 times though.
Interesting, that could be a model issue. I'll keep an eye on it. Did it walk back down or was it stuck there? Do you know what the status was at the time? Is this osrs or rs3?

Interesting, that could be a model issue. I'll keep an eye on it. Did it walk back down or was it stuck there? Do you know what the status was at the time? Is this osrs or rs3?
It was stuck there unfortunately. I had to manually bring my character back but at this point I got my 99 and like I said, it only happened 2 or 3 times but no I don't know the status of the bot at that time and also it was RS3. either way, thanks for making this efficient bot, got my 99 with no ban so im very happy :)

It was stuck there unfortunately. I had to manually bring my character back but at this point I got my 99 and like I said, it only happened 2 or 3 times but no I don't know the status of the bot at that time and also it was RS3. either way, thanks for making this efficient bot, got my 99 with no ban so im very happy :)
P.S. Matter of fact its not much but I donated 5 dollars. Thanks again buddy

Author of MaxiBots

Glad you were able to achieve 99 woodcutting :) Either way, i'll debug it maybe tomorrow and see if there's anything i can do to prevent it in the future.

This is simply amazing, and everything works without issue. I would love to see acadia tree's implemented, would that be something you could do some time in the future?

Author of MaxiBots
This is simply amazing, and everything works without issue. I would love to see acadia tree's implemented, would that be something you could do some time in the future?
I'm glad you like it :) I didn't even know they were a thing. If i can borrow an account that can access them i'll add them in the next release.