Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

Have an issue where the bot would pull up the world map and would never close it, so it would just sit there and waste hours of work. Waste of time/money.

Author of MaxiBots
Have an issue where the bot would pull up the world map and would never close it, so it would just sit there and waste hours of work. Waste of time/money.
Sounds like a client issue. I'll talk to cloud.

Was this OSRS or RS3? In the future please use the bug report template on the overview to reduce the need for back and forth to get the required information, i can't stress it enough how much of a difference that makes.

I have now third time gotten stuck... Botted at g.e yews. Once it started to click to the castle door for 3 hours... Secound time it went south from g.e to that house where u can go to hill giants and clicked that door for few hours and at catherby yews, it went be hind the bank and clicked few hours somewhere it dosnt reach. Like wtf? 3 times messe up, ban is incoming...
Osrs.

Author of MaxiBots
I have now third time gotten stuck... Botted at g.e yews. Once it started to click to the castle door for 3 hours... Secound time it went south from g.e to that house where u can go to hill giants and clicked that door for few hours and at catherby yews, it went be hind the bank and clicked few hours somewhere it dosnt reach. Like wtf? 3 times messe up, ban is incoming...
Osrs.
I've been told by a different developer that the web is having issues at the moment. That's a client issue, not a bot one. I've sent cloud a message to confirm but he hasn't responded yet.

New info? I'd just be cautious and monitor the bot to make sure it can complete a few successful runs before leaving it unsupervised.
I did for half an hour. Alltho, when im payn for something to make my life easier, id want them to work u know.

Author of MaxiBots
I did for half an hour. Alltho, when im payn for something to make my life easier, id want them to work u know.
I'll say it once again. Walking issues are client sided. That means it's not my fault, so don't try to make it out to be.Stop acting like you've paid for a months worth. If $0.08 is such a big loss for you then i'd suggest getting a job.

I'll say it once again. Walking issues are client sided. That means it's not my fault, so don't try to make it out to be.Stop acting like you've paid for a months worth. If $0.08 is such a big loss for you then i'd suggest getting a job.
Its not big amount, but it stacks up. 1eur - 10 eur x houndreds of persons using. IT WASNT WALKING ISSUE WHEN CLICKING DOOR.
Are you sure you made this ? Dosnt look ur smart when cant even read.

Why you made this pay to use when its so small amount of money ehh? stupid cnt

Author of MaxiBots
Its not big amount, but it stacks up. 1eur - 10 eur x houndreds of persons using. IT WASNT WALKING ISSUE WHEN CLICKING DOOR.
Are you sure you made this ? Dosnt look ur smart when cant even read.

Why you made this pay to use when its so small amount of money ehh? stupid cnt
Clicking a door is part of traversal you twat.

Author of MaxiBots
Would it be possible to add ivy in priff? Would greatly appreciate it
Sorry for the very late response, but the answer is yes if you can provide me an account that can access priff.

Having an issue walking to redwood area from bank. I would start it and the bot would just stand there unless i manually move it, same thing as well for when inventory is full i have to manually walk back to bank.

Author of MaxiBots
Having an issue walking to redwood area from bank. I would start it and the bot would just stand there unless i manually move it, same thing as well for when inventory is full i have to manually walk back to bank.
If you can lend me an account i'll be able to debug and hopefully fix the issue.

hey i just got maxi woodcutter pro i bought 20$ of money and used the bot for all of 7 minutes it stopped for some reason and it charged me for 2 hours i have a picture

Attachments

• maxi money taker.png
    maxi money taker.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 4