Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiTanner TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Aidden,

Just wondering, the bot seems to click a lot of times for pathing.
Is that even safe to use at current date (OSRS)?
wouldn't 1 click be enough and an occasional check if the path is still reachable?

Author of MaxiBots
Hey Aidden,

Just wondering, the bot seems to click a lot of times for pathing.
Is that even safe to use at current date (OSRS)?
wouldn't 1 click be enough and an occasional check if the path is still reachable?
@Cloud @SlashnHax Sounds like it can still step too frequently

@Cloud @SlashnHax Sounds like it can still step too frequently

Well from what I can tell by looking at the mnimap, this only occurs in this bot.
other bots don't seem to have the same behaviour.
You can see the flag jumping a lot whereas when I'm using lets say wood cutter bot it doesn't do that same behaviour.

This is hand down ... the worst tanning bot out there. It needs to be faster and with fewer click-flaws. I mean for f2p. All you other scripts run smooth, with no problems. It is just this one script - But I dont know if you're going to look at it or is this script too outdated?

Hey, thanks for the bot. However, whenever I select hard leather, it tans normal leather anyways.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey, thanks for the bot. However, whenever I select hard leather, it tans normal leather anyways.
RS3 or OSRS? Next time use the bug report template on the overview please.

RS3 or OSRS? Next time use the bug report template on the overview please.
Sorry, I'm new I didn't see the template at first

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Selected Hard Leather
Bot run duration: Irrelevant

Bug description: Tans it into normal leather, instead of hard leather

Steps to reproduce: load into rs3, run bot, select hard leather

Have you found a work-around (manual): no

Please attach log files & screenshots: (I don't think logs will help with this issue but tell me if you want them anyways)
Log files can be found in %userdir%/RuneMate/Logs
eg C:/Users/Party/RuneMate/Logs

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Sorry, I'm new. Where's the bug report template? Is there a site wide one or is it just a specific one you use? Also it was on rs3, osrs is down
On the overview page for the bot. Ah yes of course. Odd, i'll have to look into it soon.

On the overview page for the bot. Ah yes of course. Odd, i'll have to look into it soon.
I should add i'm playing on f2p, and also apparently all I had to do was select hard leather on a run without the bot so now hard leather is the default option when tanning. I was under the impression it had to be selected every time. (I do not play rs3 :p)

Bot having trouble withdrawing coins from bank ocasionally, sometimes goes behind the bank and even in the smelt furnace area needs some fixing before I risk my accounts on it thanks!

i as well would like too see stamina pots implemented so it takes a pot out of bank drinks it for full energy will donate if this happens :)

Author of MaxiBots
i as well would like too see stamina pots implemented so it takes a pot out of bank drinks it for full energy will donate if this happens :)
I won't be working on any updates until some time in November, unless there's a critical failure, for example something is changed in the client that breaks my bots. This is unlikely, but if it happens i'll only fix the issue causing it. Once November comes around i may add stamina pots as suggested. Main reason for this is my final semester of uni finishes in November, and i currently don't have spare time as i'm also working 32 hours a week.

Feel free to donate early ;)

Hello, is there a way to automatically pause this bot every 1-2 hours? I did some testing and running it for too long gets you banned apparantly, but when I manually pause it and give it maybe a 10 minute break min, I can let it run all day without any issues. I've heard of a break handler or something but I don't know how to use that. Otherwise, bot seems flawless except for the lack of stamina pot use.

I actually just got banned a third time with manual breaks. I think the bots needs updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.