Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiSuperheater [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the bot overall, really amazing!
Only problem is, once in a while the bot will click superheat item after all ores have already been made into bars. So the bot will stall on Cast superheat item and not enter the bank. Doesnt happen often but i cant really leave my computer because of it Happens about every 200 ores approx.

Is it possible to make this faster without rewriting? Everything else runs good

This bot appears to be broken. As soon as it finishes the first load of bars, when attempting to bank, it just opens the bank window, closes it, then logs out. It doesn't deposit the bars or withdraw new ores to smelt. Also seems to be very slow when actually superheating

Author of MaxiBots
This bot appears to be broken. As soon as it finishes the first load of bars, when attempting to bank, it just opens the bank window, closes it, then logs out. It doesn't deposit the bars or withdraw new ores to smelt. Also seems to be very slow when actually superheating
If you're using presets that might be the issue as i'm aware that had a similar issue with my smelter iirc. Disable presets and see if that works.

Hi, thanks for the bot. One thing I notice though is that it clicks each ore individually when it could spam click the superheat and ore in the same place up until the 11th ore. Is this something I can alter with a preset?

Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
Hi, thanks for the bot. One thing I notice though is that it clicks each ore individually when it could spam click the superheat and ore in the same place up until the 11th ore. Is this something I can alter with a preset?

Thanks
No unfortunately. It will be much better once i get around to rewriting it. There is no ETA though.

Hi man, having problems, with maxi superheater. it keeps trying to smelt the bar in the same spot everytime, any chance of knowing when the issue is resolved? thanks

Owner of Anti-Gengsta
Hey Aidden when will you start working on this script? I would like to see the coal bag ;)

Mostly it tries to take out the ore from the bank like 5-10 times by missclick. If this could be fixed the average of xp/h will increase.

Author of MaxiBots
Mostly it tries to take out the ore from the bank like 5-10 times by missclick. If this could be fixed the average of xp/h will increase.
Misclicks are a runemate interaction issue.

*SPOILED ROTTEN*
DONT CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!! LET ME EXPLAIN WHY ITS NOT BUGGY AND MOST SAFE SUPERHEATER IN RUNEMATE

if you now, Jagex has bot detection that sometimes detects if you may or may not click on screen, this bot is afkable, but it also forces you every 5-10mins to click to the screen to reset bot interface, this is REALLY how some botting scripts should be to give a break like human feature, if you ran this shit for 10 hours while away from your computer like some multi-processing super computer, you run greater risk at ban, KEEP IT HOW IT IS, PERFECT BOT!!

Hi there, recently this bot has been really not so good. I keep having problems where, after selecting the superheat spell, it cannot find the ore to superheat in my inventory. I've been superheating runite ore, but it can't find the runite and just keeps hovering over coal ore and doesn't ever click anything. This means that in like 5 hours it only manages to do about 300 bars which is pretty bad. Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.