Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiSuperheater [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
it right clicks on superheat but doesnt actually left click it, thinking that it is clicking on the ore superheating it, when it isnt, fix it please, i got 50k+ ore's :p
Not quite sure what you mean

basically it would right click the superheat spell in the mage book, and not actually select it, so it would go to the inventory tab and just click on the ore but not actually superheat it if that makes any sense

Author of MaxiBots
basically it would right click the superheat spell in the mage book, and not actually select it, so it would go to the inventory tab and just click on the ore but not actually superheat it if that makes any sense
Interesting, sounds like an interact bug to me, as well as bad logic on my part

well i would say take your time and try your best to fix it, as it is the only superheating bot it would be perfect if that would be fixed

i'm not 100% sure why its happening but ive run the bot three times and each time i come back to it logged out after exactly 1048 casts, will watch it this time. guess it just gets stuck opening the bank, right clicks the banker and pauses til logout.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
i'm not 100% sure why its happening but ive run the bot three times and each time i come back to it logged out after exactly 1048 casts, will watch it this time. guess it just gets stuck opening the bank, right clicks the banker and pauses til logout.
@Cloud

I figured out why it stops superheating on OSRS.
  • Bot selects superheat
  • Attempting to click the ore to superheat
  • Misses and clicks on empty space in inventory
  • Bot fails and gets stuck moving mouse back and forth.
Solution: Simply clicking the magic spellbook automatically resumes the bot functions.
Maybe put a timer to fix itself (by clicking spellbook), like Alpha Magic bot does.

Is coal bag worth it in OSRS with this bot? 27 coals fit in it

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
I figured out why it stops superheating on OSRS.
  • Bot selects superheat
  • Attempting to click the ore to superheat
  • Misses and clicks on empty space in inventory
  • Bot fails and gets stuck moving mouse back and forth.
Solution: Simply clicking the magic spellbook automatically resumes the bot functions.
Maybe put a timer to fix itself (by clicking spellbook), like Alpha Magic bot does.

Is coal bag worth it in OSRS with this bot? 27 coals fit in it
Thanks, i'll look into it :) Dunno, i haven't added coal bag support yet

• You don't need to detect whether the spell is selected or not, just put in an argument that makes the bot left click after let's say 10 seconds of stuck at i.e "status: opening bank" and so on.
    • In the case of "casting superheat on item ore" make it retry after 10 secs and go back a step to spellbook.
Btw, the bot is amazing! the other one scks, it banks your nats lol

cant get the bot to run more then an hour or two without 1) misclicking the banker, then hovers mouse in circles over the banker, 2)misclicks inventory and sits there trying to click the iron ore for half an hour, or just hovers over it til logout.

Author of MaxiBots
cant get the bot to run more then an hour or two without 1) misclicking the banker, then hovers mouse in circles over the banker, 2)misclicks inventory and sits there trying to click the iron ore for half an hour, or just hovers over it til logout.
What do you mean by misclicks? Do you mean right clicks in the wrong spot and brings up the wrong menu? If so that's an interaction bug @Cloud

yeah im not sure to be honest the bot seems flawless until it does that. the bot doesnt crash, it just misclicks. then it hovers, wondering what the fuck went wrong lmao. its weird because i generally crash @ about 1.4k, but if i can get past 3k, itll run for 10 hours straight. (ive used this bot nearing 200 hours)

the script does the iron bars in my inventory but then closes the bot saying there are none left even though i have 25k of them and 25k nat runes with fire staff

Any chance to get this to work for Darkscape? :D
its currently doing 1 run then it opens bank and does nothing :(

Author of MaxiBots
@Cloud another instance of failed darkscape banking.

Hmm were you using bank presets? If so try it without. I've fixed presets for the next release.

Author of MaxiBots
It doesn't work for Darkscape regardless of whether you use presets or not.
Hmm okay. I noticed a bug in my darkscape preset support which also screwed up rs3's presets. fixed for next release. but if it's not working without presets either then it must be a client issue @Cloud

There are many other scripts that don't work as well with banking, however, there are also a few that are still working which have presets that function without issues, so I'm not sure if it would be a client issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.