Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiSuperheater [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thats right, its easy to get the timing on legacy because you just wait for the interface to change between magic and inventory but on eoc youre using the actionbar. Ill add an option in the gui to spam click as well as a frequency. Not going to force it as it may increase the chance of bans
Sounds good, a random interval between 0 and 2 or so could lessen the bans. When people do it themselves they spam it as well so having a bit of randomness and spam could be good.

It rightclicks sometimes and slows down the clicking, 1300 casts per hour when it should be 2k+

Last edited:
I don't know what causes this at all, and I don't think its on your end but this happens every once in a while. I have to manually move the mouse to make this window disappear and the bot will continue.

4fde2c0ed4.png

Author of MaxiBots
I don't know what causes this at all, and I don't think its on your end but this happens every once in a while. I have to manually move the mouse to make this window disappear and the bot will continue.

4fde2c0ed4.png
What the actual fuck. The menu is actually elongated like that??? That's really weird. Definitely something for @Cloud to look into for a failsafe in the interaction method

What the actual fuck. The menu is actually elongated like that??? That's really weird. Definitely something for @Cloud to look into for a failsafe in the interaction method
Hmm. The weird thing is that it only happens with MaxiSuperheater.. I haven't seen the problem ever before.

hmmm they updated the client but banking still not working.. or it doesnt work at ge bank? havent test it on other banks tho

Some failsafes would be great, as it tends to randomly stop from time to time in osrs, by miss clicking ore or stuck on inventory interface

Author of MaxiBots
Some failsafes would be great, as it tends to randomly stop from time to time in osrs, by miss clicking ore or stuck on inventory interface
Noted. I'll Look into a better way of detecting ifyou've got the spell selected or not

Hello, this is a great script. It does not break. With the addition of the coal bag update (can store 81 coal), is it possible to add coal bag support. Superheating rates of runite bars reach 3k per hour with the coal bag. Is it possible to add coal bag support? Thank you for your time.

Hello, this is a great script. It does not break. With the addition of the coal bag update (can store 81 coal), is it possible to add coal bag support. Superheating rates of runite bars reach 3k per hour with the coal bag. Is it possible to add coal bag support? Thank you for your time.
With coal bag runite ores are max 2100/h

Author of MaxiBots
Possible, and i'll make sure it's on the todo list. Don't know how long it'll be before it's added though

Seconding the wish for a coal bag option. Great work, used this from 79-85 smithing with no problems other than the right click interface problem some people have been reporting that slows it down a little. Just about the only superheating bot that actually works.

Noted. I'll Look into a better way of detecting ifyou've got the spell selected or not
  • You don't need to detect whether the spell is selected or not, just put in an argument that makes the bot left click after let's say 10 seconds of stuck at i.e "status: opening bank" and so on.
    • In the case of "casting superheat on item ore" make it retry after 10 secs and go back a step to spellbook.
Btw, the bot is amazing! the other one scks, it banks your nats lol

it right clicks on superheat but doesnt actually left click it, thinking that it is clicking on the ore superheating it, when it isnt, fix it please, i got 50k+ ore's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.