Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiSmelter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
It keeps logging me out after a few runs (between 2-50) saying that I'm out of resources when I have a few thousand ores in the bank. Do you mind looking into this for me? Thanks <3

Also, it constantly misclicks the map and goes to the house next to the furnace. Not a huge issue, but it does burn a few extra seconds off each run. Just a fyi
Turn off bank presets.

Turn off bank presets.
I did.

Update: When smelting gold ores, it clicks and does each ore individually, which not only takes up a lot of time (halves the exp/hour) but is also suspicious af. Got banned on my mule that I use to test ban-rates after a few hours.

Author of MaxiBots
I did.

Update: When smelting gold ores, it clicks and does each ore individually, which not only takes up a lot of time (halves the exp/hour) but is also suspicious af. Got banned on my mule that I use to test ban-rates after a few hours.
Do you have the makex progress interface enabled?

I've fixed this in the next update. Should be working as soon as the update gets pushed through. Thanks for the report.[/QOTE]
Selected Gold bars as my option but told me I don't have any resources.

okay it is still doing this on v 1.0.9
when will you fix this it will do go 1 time but after that it will just shutdown saying I don't have any resources and i have over 5k gold ore in my bank on preset 1

great bot ran it already for 50+ hours in total but it has a problem cuz i got a 48h ban. ban type was macroing.
and no i dont run it a long time at once i use a bot no more then 2h in a row.

Hi man, awesome bot. Trying to smelt silver ore but it says no resources. Am I doing something wrong?

UPDATE: I tried presets and it worked for a few iterations. However presets are somehow bugged as mention in reviews here. Now it recognizes silver ore without preset, and works, I have no idea why it didn't find the ore before.

Last edited:
Hi Aidden,

New bug just recently came out of nowhere, Once it clicks the furnace, it wont click smelt to start turning the ore into bars,
It just stays on the bar selection screen.
I tried relogging , restarting the client and application with no luck.

otherwise great bot, was working like a charm before.

is this still working? i tried running it but there isnt even an interface to use

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiSmelter with a new update entry:

MaxiSmelter v1.0.10 Released!

MaxiSmelter updated to v1.0.10.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Aidden,

New bug just recently came out of nowhere, Once it clicks the furnace, it wont click smelt to start turning the ore into bars,
It just stays on the bar selection screen.
I tried relogging , restarting the client and application with no luck.

otherwise great bot, was working like a charm before.
Finally got around to fixing this :)

is this still working? i tried running it but there isnt even an interface to use
It does have an interface, it's in a separate interface because i haven't updated it yet. If you move your mouse over the runemate icon in the task bar you'll see the interface.

It works good for about 5 runs then tells me I'm out of resources & logs me out @Aidden I have it set to use my preset 1 since I use a rings of forging. I made 100 of them prior to the use of your bot. Could you please look into this or advise me what I'm doing wrong?

Author of MaxiBots
It works good for about 5 runs then tells me I'm out of resources & logs me out @Aidden I have it set to use my preset 1 since I use a rings of forging. I made 100 of them prior to the use of your bot. Could you please look into this or advise me what I'm doing wrong?
Presets have been broken for a long time and i haven't gotten around to fixing them. Unfortunately the only solution i know of is to not use presets.

I appreciate your efforts but this is the scoop. Works with bronze bars regularly not with preset. Iron ore doesn't work with preset but regularly. Didn't try steal. Gold bars won't work without preset but even with preset logs out after a few runs it's the same with mithril. Maybe if you can find the time make it so it works with presets only. This would in turn make the bot a lot faster & make it not have to decide if the resource you choose is in the bank or not. Basically what I'm saying is make it so it goes to the bank hits preset 1 runs to the furnace hits the craft button & then walks back & repeats the process. You could also make it read "You don't have any of that material left" or whatever the game says when you hit the preset button & there is none of that material left to know when to log out.

Author of MaxiBots
I appreciate your efforts but this is the scoop. Works with bronze bars regularly not with preset. Iron ore doesn't work with preset but regularly. Didn't try steal. Gold bars won't work without preset but even with preset logs out after a few runs it's the same with mithril. Maybe if you can find the time make it so it works with presets only. This would in turn make the bot a lot faster & make it not have to decide if the resource you choose is in the bank or not. Basically what I'm saying is make it so it goes to the bank hits preset 1 runs to the furnace hits the craft button & then walks back & repeats the process. You could also make it read "You don't have any of that material left" or whatever the game says when you hit the preset button & there is none of that material left to know when to log out.
Unfortunately as i work full time i don't have much spare time for such things, especially not for a free bot. I have 23 bots that all need attention and not nearly enough time to give them.

has preset 1 been fixed? it's been running for 1h 20ish mins just fine for me so far

Let it ran early this morning again for 50 mins working just fine.

Last edited:
Seems like this bot has a lot of trouble doing many things. Bummer.

Noticed issue though. Went through and it seems the issue was attempted to be fixed but idk.

Status - Interacting with furnace
Client - RS3 Legacy (Old client)
Bar - Bronze
Preset - None
Location - Al Kahrid
Disposal - Bank (pretty sure there's no other option.)
Bot clicks furnace, Interface comes up. And constantly keeps clicking furnace and i manually have to click the "Smelt" Icon.

Author of MaxiBots
Seems like this bot has a lot of trouble doing many things. Bummer.

Noticed issue though. Went through and it seems the issue was attempted to be fixed but idk.

Status - Interacting with furnace
Client - RS3 Legacy (Old client)
Bar - Bronze
Preset - None
Location - Al Kahrid
Disposal - Bank (pretty sure there's no other option.)
Bot clicks furnace, Interface comes up. And constantly keeps clicking furnace and i manually have to click the "Smelt" Icon.
Yeah, unfortunately a lot of my older bots have a lot of issues. I'm trying to slowly fix them all but the most used bots need to take priority.
I think the issue you've mentioned was caused by an RS update a while back and i never got around to patching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.