Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiSmelter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status - Out of resources. Logging out
Client - RS3 Legacy (Old client)
Bar - Steel
Preset - Preset 1
Location - Al Kahrid
Disposal - Bank (pretty sure there's no other option.)

Despite having 1584 coal and 204 iron. The bot will open bank. Load preset 1. Close bank. Not move. Open bank. Load again. And close bank and log out. I have the preset set to 1 iron 2 coal until it’s full (with 1 slot open) currently trying it without preset now. Will keep posted if I find anything else. (So far without preset it seems to work. All it did was withdraw 1 more coal.

Status - Out of resources. Logging out
Client - RS3 Legacy (Old client)
Bar - Steel
Preset - Preset 1
Location - Al Kahrid
Disposal - Bank (pretty sure there's no other option.)

Despite having 1584 coal and 204 iron. The bot will open bank. Load preset 1. Close bank. Not move. Open bank. Load again. And close bank and log out. I have the preset set to 1 iron 2 coal until it’s full (with 1 slot open) currently trying it without preset now. Will keep posted if I find anything else. (So far without preset it seems to work. All it did was withdraw 1 more coal.

Welp. After third time around it got stuck.
Status. Withdrawing coal
No preset.

Inventory is full and it constantly right clicks and withdrawals all but one. And keeps doing so.

Author of MaxiBots
As mentioned previously, preset is broken. Just don't use the preset for now.

Hi again @Aidden theres very little smelter resources for OSRS is there any chance that you will bring it to the store soon?! Would be so grateful :D

Author of MaxiBots
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.