Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiMiner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this supported mining guild resource dungeon, was able to do coal and gem bags, and could do different ores at once via priority mining, I would pay for that.

the bot bugs out when trying to mine iron ore, it works then when it comes to dropping doesnt use the hotbar dropper and doesnt work manually either drops 5 then stops the bot or drops none at all

My bot just won't even load when I go to choose start instance, just get the spinning circle. Other bots work, so I don't think its the Runemate Spectre client?

I really loved the bot for the first few runs, however soon it showed it's bad side.After a few runs the player freezes near the bank chest (trying to open chest),when standing in front of ores(walking to mining area).I'm sure this isn't such a huge problem, because you can use a simple mouse recorder to take a step now and then , which is needed to sort of reboot the bot.I hope you can look into this problem when you have some free time :)

What can I do to make the bot work at its most efficient pace? It seems like the bot mines 10k xp per hour most of the time but on a good day it mines 14k xp per hour. What can I do to always make it mine at its best.?

What can I do to make the bot work at its most efficient pace? It seems like the bot mines 10k xp per hour most of the time but on a good day it mines 14k xp per hour. What can I do to always make it mine at its best.?
Use a different bot, kek

Author of MaxiBots
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.