Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiMiner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its stop if u like left it to mine all night and its have full inventori uncupt sharphime and try to drop iron ore but he dosent have it he have just uncut sharphine

Is there a known reason as to why the bot opens the map sometimes randomly? My bot does this sometimes but it doesn't shut the map down so If I leave this running when I'm not supervising it I can sometimes miss out on a lot of mining. Is there a reason, or a fix to this?

Author of MaxiBots
Is there a known reason as to why the bot opens the map sometimes randomly? My bot does this sometimes but it doesn't shut the map down so If I leave this running when I'm not supervising it I can sometimes miss out on a lot of mining. Is there a reason, or a fix to this?
Client issue. Sounds like it's accidentally clicking to open the map instead of walking via the minimap. @Cloud

Just tried this bot today. In the runemate client it says this bot has no Ui and when running it does nothing. I'm not sure whats happening as earlier in the day it had a UI for me to pick which ore to mine from rimmy.

Perhaps I'm downloading an outdated version or something?

Author of MaxiBots
Just tried this bot today. In the runemate client it says this bot has no Ui and when running it does nothing. I'm not sure whats happening as earlier in the day it had a UI for me to pick which ore to mine from rimmy.

Perhaps I'm downloading an outdated version or something?
Not possible. The ui is likely just not opening in front of spectre. Hover the icon in the taskbar and it should have the ui window there too.

Not possible. The ui is likely just not opening in front of spectre. Hover the icon in the taskbar and it should have the ui window there too.

Ah thanks! I was missing the pop up windows. Sorry about that!

Can I ask when anti ban/anti-pattern features might be coming?

Author of MaxiBots
Ah thanks! I was missing the pop up windows. Sorry about that!

Can I ask when anti ban/anti-pattern features might be coming?
They're not as important as you've been led to believe, at least not the types you're used to. the common 'anti-ban' can very easily cause patterns that can increase detections. It won't be implemented until i've rewritten all or a majority of my bots and i have the time necessary to make sure that it's not going to introduce more patterns to be detected.

Because it isn't supported? Why the large bold text.
Wasn't intended haha, I was asking genuinely though. The dropbox is right next to the mine so it seems like a very safe/efficient spot to have implemented at some point.

Plz fix the bug with the map becose its first time just a few then much more and now its hapening for my evry 20 mins he open map ....Can u fix it ?

Rs3 Maximiner Bot evry 20 mins open map for no reason. Mod: Remington iron ore not power or fast mine buton are on...

Author of MaxiBots
Rs3 Maximiner Bot evry 20 mins open map for no reason. Mod: Remington iron ore not power or fast mine buton are on...
Opening the map is a client issue, not a bot issue. Post a thread in client support and tag @Cloud.

This is the suport

@Cloud

U mean rs3 support ?

Status
Not open for further replies.