Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHomes

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiHomes - Furnishing the homes of Gielinor since 2020

MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Get 99 construction while saving over 100m compared to alternative methods!

Plays the Mahogany Homes minigame to earn construction points and xp. Easy plank sack and carpenter outfit!

Instructions:

In your House settings set 'Teleport inside' to off (Both are supported but this will be quicker).

If you're starting the bot when you already have a contract, make...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i noted a bug, says max failed paths reached and then stops, occurs at one of the locations of hosidius when going up the stair case

Author of MaxiBots
Also i noted a bug, says max failed paths reached and then stops, occurs at one of the locations of hosidius when going up the stair case
Hey, yeah if you were running version 1.0.0 then that was fixed in 1.0.1 :)

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiHomes with a new update entry:

MaxiHomes v1.0.2 Released!

MaxiHomes updated to v1.0.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Running version 1.01 still breaks down after contacting npc now... lost 4x.05 resetting it View attachment 10845
Was it trying to go to Varrock? Apparently my fix for Varrock teleports set to go to Grand Exchange broke the standard Varrock teleport. Just released 1.0.2 to fix this. No worries i can refund you, sorry for the trouble.

Aidden updated MaxiHomes with a new update entry:

MaxiHomes v1.0.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Was it trying to go to Varrock? Apparently my fix for Varrock teleports set to go to Grand Exchange broke the standard Varrock teleport. Just released 1.0.2 to fix this. No worries i can refund you, sorry for the trouble.

yes, that was exactly it, was a Varrock task. Thank you, the refund would be appreciated. This bot will do wonders later, love the positive and fast replies. Good work!

Works perfectly now, 5/5 would recommend.

Author of MaxiBots
yes, that was exactly it, was a Varrock task. Thank you, the refund would be appreciated. This bot will do wonders later, love the positive and fast replies. Good work!
Refund has been sent :) Not a problem at all. Hopefully i'll have time after work to get the plank sack support added :p

Author of MaxiBots
hey, kept spamming varrock tele until i figured out i should toggle from G.E to normal varrock. thought this would be helpful to add your instruction

bug at bobs varrock house bot keep moving up and down until stopped
Hi, yeah someone else ran into that teleport issue as well. I tried a quick fix while I was at work but it wasn't successful. I'll have to add proper support for that today.

Could you give me more information about the issue? What was it trying to do? How much of the contract was complete? What was the status? Did restarting the bot fix the issue? And upload the log file please.

ran into a fatal error on two separate instances, both at the same location. not sure what the issue is, was running perfectly smooth up until that point. I uploaded the first log; the second time it happened was at the same location, as I mentioned, but it was 35 minutes into the instance.

imgur.com

Attachments

• MaxiHomes TRIAL 10-15 19-30-45.log
    189.5 KB · Views: 2
Author of MaxiBots
ran into a fatal error on two separate instances, both at the same location. not sure what the issue is, was running perfectly smooth up until that point. I uploaded the first log; the second time it happened was at the same location, as I mentioned, but it was 35 minutes into the instance.

imgur.com
Thanks, i'll take a look shortly, just finishing up work. Did it successfully do contracts at that location at all or is that the first one you had there?