Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHomes

Author of MaxiBots
Hosidius Tasks are script breaking for the bot, the dropdown for the house tele doesn't let you select either tablets or spells. crashes out once Hoss task assinged.
The condition for disabling the dropdown was incorrect, pushing an update out now

Yeah I managed to get it to give me a dropdown for the house teleport if I had a staff of earth in my inventory. One of those missed lines of code that throws everything out the window!

One issue I have run into, outside of the above that looks to be fixed, except at this point in time it only wants to use Ardy Tabs, But thats not my issue, Sometimes, it gets trapped in a house after completion, especially the one thats north of the Varrock Realtor, since it can see the realtor but the doors closed.

Author of MaxiBots
One issue I have run into, outside of the above that looks to be fixed, except at this point in time it only wants to use Ardy Tabs, But thats not my issue, Sometimes, it gets trapped in a house after completion, especially the one thats north of the Varrock Realtor, since it can see the realtor but the doors closed.
What do you mean it will only use ardy tabs?
If you can get a screenshot of where it's standing when it gets stuck that would be perfect

Huge issue with ardy banking. Gets stuck doing ardy house (ROSS) near the birdcages guy and repeated opens/closes the door.

upload_2023-8-17_12-51-13.png

Just clicks back and forth over and over

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Huge issue with ardy banking. Gets stuck doing ardy house (ROSS) near the birdcages guy and repeated opens/closes the door.

View attachment 12670

Just clicks back and forth over and over
This issue again.... God damned custom web support making my life hard. It enters the house and then just goes in and out the door forever right?

Was user error with the teleports. I just unlocked the plank sack. the script gets suck at the bank trying to fill planks in sack. any idea why?

Author of MaxiBots
Was user error with the teleports. I just unlocked the plank sack. the script gets suck at the bank trying to fill planks in sack. any idea why?
No clue, never had issues with filling the plank sac

No clue, never had issues with filling the plank sac
so i dont have the "use" or "fill" option from the bank interface. it must be an error on my part, but I have no idea how to get the use or fill option. Ive attached the last logs

Attachments

• maxihomes_ironman_24082023_203617.log
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
so i dont have the "use" or "fill" option from the bank interface. it must be an error on my part, but I have no idea how to get the use or fill option. Ive attached the last logs
If you open the bank and go to the settings there's a checkbox for 'Inventory item options'. If that's not ticked you lose things like 'Use', 'Fill', 'Empty' on the plank sack, coal bag and whatever else.