Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHomes

A few things I discovered weren't working properly. When you select an air staff, the bot still withdrawals air runes. Also the bot gets stuck whenever I get a hosidius assignment but works fine on other assignments. HUGE POTENTIAL!

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiHomes with a new update entry:

MaxiHomes v2.0.3 Released!

MaxiHomes updated to v2.0.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

A few things I discovered weren't working properly. When you select an air staff, the bot still withdrawals air runes. Also the bot gets stuck whenever I get a hosidius assignment but works fine on other assignments. HUGE POTENTIAL!
Not sure about the withdrawing air runes, doesn't happen for me. But the hosidius teleport spell should be working properly now :)

Is there any chance you'd be able to add teleport nexus or house portals to the bot as an option? Using this on an ironman and it's not crazy to make the tele tabs but it would be a waste of like 3-4 hours or so... Just wondering! Thanks in advance.

Author of MaxiBots
Is there any chance you'd be able to add teleport nexus or house portals to the bot as an option? Using this on an ironman and it's not crazy to make the tele tabs but it would be a waste of like 3-4 hours or so... Just wondering! Thanks in advance.
Hey, yeah it's in the todo list just haven't got to it yet. But you don't have to make tabs, it supports spells :)

Ran it for 23mins and it stopped, It got stuck at Leela's house in Hosidious. Tried to restart it again but same error occured, it always stops outside the door of the house it got assigned. All logs, had to shorten one of them because of file size limit.

Attachments

• maxihomes_sure_28072023_014316.log
    525.6 KB · Views: 1
  • maxihomes_sure_28072023_022810.log
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • maxihomes_sure_28072023_023108-1.log
    909.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hosidius Tasks are script breaking for the bot, the dropdown for the house tele doesn't let you select either tablets or spells. crashes out once Hoss task assinged.