Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore

Not sure when RS changed the way herb cleaning works, but it seems that clicking once on an inventory of herbs cleans them automatically. It might be beneficial for this bot to compensate for that by clicking once rather than on each herb.

Author of MaxiBots
Not sure when RS changed the way herb cleaning works, but it seems that clicking once on an inventory of herbs cleans them automatically. It might be beneficial for this bot to compensate for that by clicking once rather than on each herb.
Oh interesting, i could add an option for that :) Generally when they make things automatic they're slower than if you manually do them but definitely worth having an option for!

Idk what's up with it, if it's the speed of the clicks or something? but i just got my ironman permanently banned due to macro'ing after using this :/

Author of MaxiBots
Idk what's up with it, if it's the speed of the clicks or something? but i just got my ironman permanently banned due to macro'ing after using this :/
It's a bot, that's what's up. You should always expect a ban at some point. Especially when botting higher ban rate activities

It's a bot, that's what's up. You should always expect a ban at some point. Especially when botting higher ban rate activities
Ohh yeah, i know ;) i've already started a new ironman. Just giving people a heads up, rip 1900 total lol

Hey I found a bug, when starting Super anti-fire potions the bot withdraws crushed superior dragon bones but does not withdraw the anti-fire (4) dose then it just logs out and stops the script. Also when you have a 3 dose it will try to withdraw that over the 4 dose anti-fire potion. LMK if I can help anyway

Author of MaxiBots
Hey I found a bug, when starting Super anti-fire potions the bot withdraws crushed superior dragon bones but does not withdraw the anti-fire (4) dose then it just logs out and stops the script. Also when you have a 3 dose it will try to withdraw that over the 4 dose anti-fire potion. LMK if I can help anyway
That probably means it's only ever looking for a 3 dose. Can you not use the 3 dose to make them? Which is used more often? Which one is more profitable or costs less to make?

Why you dont update speed when everyone is asking and add amulet support to osrs, is this premium support?

Author of MaxiBots
Why you dont update speed when everyone is asking and add amulet support to osrs, is this premium support?
Update speed? I don't see anyone asking that. What are you talking about? There's a setting on the advanced tab to change the cleaning speed if that's what you're talking about. What amulet?