Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore

Author of MaxiBots
Used this bot to get to 83 Herb pretty easily. Been using it lately to make money on cleaning herbs and making unfinished potions. Seems like it is currently struggling to clean my lantadymes. Could you look into it? Maybe they updated it or something. Never had a problem before.
Sure, could you send me the log file and describe the issue? What does it do successfully, when does it get stuck and what does it look like it's doing?

Hello! Thanks for making this script. Can this make Primal Extract from Primal Fruit Pulp? If so I'll buy it!

Author of MaxiBots
Hello! Thanks for making this script. Can this make Primal Extract from Primal Fruit Pulp? If so I'll buy it!
I've never heard of that so I would say not, but I can certainly look into it for you. What are the requirements? I may need to borrow your account to add support for it if I don't meet the requirements.

just looked it up and its only coming up with rs3. RuneMate doesn't currently support rs3.

Hello! I've been using this bot to clean herbs and love it, but when I went to clean Avantoe's today it wasn't finding them in my bank and kept scrolling to the end. Would this be something you could fix, or am I setting it up wrong?

Edit: Not sure what changed, but we're back in business cleaning herbs now. Thank you!

Last edited:
Would it be possible to AFK during a break instead of logging out?

I had the break handler set up like this:
upload_2020-9-30_15-42-36.png

with the intent being to make the bot look a little less bot like. but it doesn't really work if it it logs out to take a sub 1 minute break.

Author of MaxiBots
Would it be possible to AFK during a break instead of logging out?

I had the break handler set up like this:
View attachment 10803

with the intent being to make the bot look a little less bot like. but it doesn't really work if it it logs out to take a sub 1 minute break.
That's a good idea. I could possibly add a check box next to each break for log out or not. Not sure when i'll get around to it though.