Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

bot gets stuck on task 1 and does nothing other than banking the knife also the tasking system is broken because when you add another task it will switch the type of bow of the task before to something else lol

Hey mate,
Losing alot of credits ATM as everytime i start the bot it claims to have completed all activites and then just logs my account out.
No matter what if i do time, amount or level it just logs it out right away.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey mate,
Losing alot of credits ATM as everytime i start the bot it claims to have completed all activites and then just logs my account out.
No matter what if i do time, amount or level it just logs it out right away.
So use the lite version until you work out what the issue is... fyi it doesn't support the new rs make all interface. A couple of people have said the same thing as you only to realize they had it set to string longbows instead of shortbows for example

So use the lite version until you work out what the issue is... fyi it doesn't support the new rs make all interface. A couple of people have said the same thing as you only to realize they had it set to string longbows instead of shortbows for example

Hey Aidden,
Wanted to tell you i ended up "fixing" the problem and the bot works fine and i ended up getting 99, so thankyou.
It seems you cant end an instance and open another without restarting runemate, ive tried it on acouple of bots and seem to have the same problem where after i end one and start another, it just says activiites finished and logs me out.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey Aidden,
Wanted to tell you i ended up "fixing" the problem and the bot works fine and i ended up getting 99, so thankyou.
It seems you cant end an instance and open another without restarting runemate, ive tried it on acouple of bots and seem to have the same problem where after i end one and start another, it just says activiites finished and logs me out.
Very strange, no one else has reported that issue. I'll have to take a look some time after my exam.

So provide a proper bug report using the template provided on the overview.
Sorry about that.
  • Status at the time of the incident: Finished all activities. Stopping the bot.
  • Selected category and item type of the current activity: Category [Bows], Type [Yew Shortbow].
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS: RS3 [EoC].
  • Details of what happened: Started the bot up with no breaks, bank 1 preset, items required for 14 bows in the inventory to start, and the bot logged my character out and stated that it had finished all of the activities.
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue: I don't believe I have anything else that can help.

Last edited:
I start the bot to cut logs into bows, it clicks to use the knife on the log and then just sits at the interface not clicking a thing. I've tried multiple times.

Started bot, the bot logs me out... there goes another 0.05$...
This happened 2 times already...
Kinda annoyed cuz thats 2h's of botting down the drain. :'(

Author of MaxiBots
bot gets stuck on task 1 and does nothing other than banking the knife also the tasking system is broken because when you add another task it will switch the type of bow of the task before to something else lol
Saying this is a late response would be an understatement... but the task resetting its values is a known bug as mentioned in the overview and the workaround is to just add a bunch of rows first and then set what you want them to do.

Having Issue with the bot not being able to string crossbows, just withrdaws crossbows (u) and crossbow strings and just stops bot becasue "All activities Finished".

Author of MaxiBots
Having Issue with the bot not being able to string crossbows, just withrdaws crossbows (u) and crossbow strings and just stops bot becasue "All activities Finished".
Yeah i'm aware and i've literally just fixed it. I haven't released it yet because i'm making sure other stuff is working before i push the update. It will come up on here with a new version when it's ready. Sorry about that.

Saying this is a late response would be an understatement... but the task resetting its values is a known bug as mentioned in the overview and the workaround is to just add a bunch of rows first and then set what you want them to do.
np i understand u are a busy man

Author of MaxiBots
Sorry about that.
  • Status at the time of the incident: Finished all activities. Stopping the bot.
  • Selected category and item type of the current activity: Category [Bows], Type [Yew Shortbow].
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS: RS3 [EoC].
  • Details of what happened: Started the bot up with no breaks, bank 1 preset, items required for 14 bows in the inventory to start, and the bot logged my character out and stated that it had finished all of the activities.
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue: I don't believe I have anything else that can help.
Did it log you out when it banked or did it just log out straight away?