Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSRS Services | Questing + Much More..
Oh, all I know is that it did almost double the amount of xp than my last 10 hour run. :p

Author of MaxiBots
Oh, all I know is that it did almost double the amount of xp than my last 10 hour run. :p
Odd, well that's a bonus i guess :p I've been pushing some silent updates that affect most of my bots but it shouldn't have made a difference to efficiency haha.

OSRS Services | Questing + Much More..
I'll be running another 10 hours tonight, so I'll let you know what the xp rates were. Also, PM your IGN so I can bless you.

I don't know what doesn't make sense in your mind, After last bot patch you made magic longbows only possible to fletch on premium users. Before that i was using Lite and saved a profile that fletches magic longs. When i start the bot it doesn't open interface and when i click on active bots on top right corner of runemate. it says that Magic longbows are premium only and action culdn't be opened at Lite . Not only this but when i stop the bot , it crashes my client and i need to restart Rm.

great bot but for some reason its just getting stuck trying to use the knife on logs, anyhelp?

Author of MaxiBots
Are you guys on osrs?

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

Author of MaxiBots
Okay it's most likely a client issue as osrs was only just patched and we may have missed some hooks. I won't be able to debug for at least another 14 hours

MeMe
I have the same problem and with banking it sometimes missclicks when withdrawing logs.. on OSRS

Okay it's most likely a client issue as osrs was only just patched and we may have missed some hooks. I won't be able to debug for at least another 14 hours

All good dude hope you figure it out, take your time no rush :)

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiFletcher LITE with a new update entry:

MaxiFletcher LITE v2.0.10 Released!

MaxiFletcher LITE updated to v2.0.10.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your bot isn't able to use one inventory sprite item on another. I tested with trying to make normal shortbows unstrung (knife -> logs) and headless arrows (arrow shafts -> feathers).

Possibly relevant thread: Bug - Inventory SpriteItems Don't have "Use" Option in "getInventoryActions"
It was an issue on my end after switching to patterns in my api

Status
Not open for further replies.